Next season kit

8 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

If if you feel embarrassed about sh.it like that you want take a long hard look in the mirror son...sort your life out...

What the fv.ck has happened to our supporters????!!!?

I won't be there I won't be even slightly embarrassed.

Excessive use of pronunciation - now that I do find a bit cringeworthy.:stuwinky:

45 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

If if you feel embarrassed about sh.it like that you want take a long hard look in the mirror son...sort your life out...

What the fv.ck has happened to our supporters????!!!?

Ok your advice is noted!

6 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Can you explain why you would feel embarrassed?

No more then what I have said, if it's not obvious then it doesn't bother you which is also fine.

I just i find it embarrassing playing in last seasons kit, it's pretty self explanatory. 

However this maybe normal for us, in which case fine. Heaven forbid anyone saying anything remotely critical against the club. 

Im still taking a long hard look at myself and life lol

Edited by Spencerowl

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

No more then what I have said, if it's not obvious then it doesn't bother you which is also fine.

I just i find it embarrassing playing in last seasons kit, it's pretty self explanatory. 

However this maybe normal for us, in which case fine. Heaven forbid anyone saying anything remotely critical against the club. 

Im still taking a long hard look at myself and life lol

On a lighter note.

I was caressing Connie's ring earlier.

It's at home with me, not the pop shop..And it made me think that she would have wanted you to take a good hard look at yourself.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

On a lighter note.

I was caressing Connie's ring earlier.

It's at home with me, not the pop shop..And it made me think that she would have wanted you to take a good hard look at yourself.

lolI am mate absolutely, in connies name I will NOT and NEVER AGAIN say the clubs lack of kit embarresss me as a fan! 

Ive soiled her good name and for that I'm very sorry. 

She alwas had had a nice ring, remember it well. 

3 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

lolI am mate absolutely, in connies name I will NOT and NEVER AGAIN say the clubs lack of kit embarresss me as a fan! 

Ive soiled her good name and for that I'm very sorry. 

She alwas had had a nice ring, remember it well. 

Why turn her pure memory to filth Spencer?

On 30/05/2017 at 22:20, MrTacoSWFC said:

The in house manufacturer is putting me about abit.... will they be able to cope with supply and demand? Will they be able to get them ready in a decent time frame, so we can get hold of them sooner rather than later. Just hope they arnt going to be crap, I'll buy the third kit and maybe away. But I'm on strike for the home kit until the stripes come back.

Demand will be huge too with it being the anniversay kit. 

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Bit of a shambles really. Our marketing and media department are still pretty pre-historic. In our 150th season you'd expect some hype over the new kit- but all very quiet and dull. 

Prepare yourself for the long hard looks you will need to give yourself over this post.

someone will advise you shortly... 

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

On her hand, your mind.... 

I know she'd want you to get through the bad time you're having on the forum.

One of the last things she said to me " don't let Spencer make a coc* of himself on owlstalk, Costello 77 darling."

I feel I must keep my promise.

Connie always did and she always followed through.

Bless her.

12 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I know she'd want you to get through the bad time you're having on the forum.

One of the last things she said to me " don't let Spencer make a coc* of himself on owlstalk, Costello 77 darling."

I feel I must keep my promise.

Connie always did and she always followed through.

Bless her.

Bless her in her over sensitive nature, tell her I'm fine in your next "chat" Ouija style please. 

Plus connie never used the word coc*, she always said member. 

Come on she's only been dead since the end of the season, keep her memory alive. 

Is betty well?

38 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Bless her in her over sensitive nature, tell her I'm fine in your next "chat" Ouija style please. 

Plus connie never used the word coc*, she always said member. 

Come on she's only been dead since the end of the season, keep her memory alive. 

Is betty well?

Betty is beautiful. She's got her health problems but I'm hoping she'll see the season out.