Next season kit

9 minutes ago, Skyline said:

It's becoming a bit of a joke now isn't it.... Our kits seem to get later and later as the seasons go by.

Would love us to reveal a new kit nice and early. Most clubs have theirs on sale already!

Theyy are actually getting earlier. 15th july last year end if july year before. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Yep, sadly if we do have the 1960s blue shirt with white sleeves it probably will mean white shorts and socks. I too prefer it when we have black shorts with our iconic blue and white stripes, as it looks classy and unique. Hopefully we will return to a more traditional and iconic strip after our 150th anniversary season.

Hopefully, but i have a feeling it might be a while before we see the stripes again.

25 minutes ago, Skyline said:

It's becoming a bit of a joke now isn't it.... Our kits seem to get later and later as the seasons go by.

Would love us to reveal a new kit nice and early. Most clubs have theirs on sale already!

Don't panic.

I'm quietly confident that the new strip will be available

for this year's summer holidays.

When do I go?

10th of October.lol

44 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Kin hope not!!

Why not ? It's was the design back then.

What colour shorts would you have us playing in because personally, I only think white works with that top.

Obviously black is most peoples favourite but we are playing in stripes.

Just now, LoOkOut said:

Why not ? It's was the design back then.

What colour shorts would you have us playing in because personally, I only think white works with that top.

Obviously black is most peoples favourite but we are playing in stripes.

Because I don't like white shorts.

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

Am I the only one who thinks if we go out tomorrow in our old kit then I feel a little embarrassed?

Tomorrow we will play in a generic plain white kit with black shorts with a Wednesday badge and Chansiri. No Manufacturer logo.