Next season kit

On 07/07/2017 at 12:59, Donny.Owl said:

Dear Dronny Owl,

Please stop confusing me.

I was staring at the post above for at least 10 seconds, thinking, I can't remember posting that.

Cheers,

Donny.Owl

Dear Donny Owl,

i apologise for for the confusion 

Regards,

Dronny Owl

On 08/07/2017 at 10:20, Mr. Wednesday said:

I would've preferred us to have a kit based upon our top flight title winning teams. Rather than a kit from the 60s, which divided opinion, although I do like that kit it doesn't feel like a Wednesday kit or honour the history of the club.

I know we're gonna have something based upon the 60s blue shirt with white sleeves but in my opinion, a kit based upon what we wore when we won our titles would honour the club's history in a better way.

sheffield_wednesday_1900-1904-aek.gif.77988a259012c89c0b2844966300a846.gif 1903 & 1904 top flight Champions

sheffield_wednesday_1925-1929-ak.gif.d6ff1b1af3ae854ecd0c022e18201ba5.gif Top flight Champions 1929 & 1930

Black shorts. Good call.

On 08/07/2017 at 11:17, Mr. Wednesday said:

Any other Championship clubs not released their home kit yet? Think Fulham have had a delay because of their sponsor dunno if they're still waiting?

8 teams havent yet. 

4 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Surely we will be playing in white shorts with that retro 60s design top ?

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Kin hope not!!

We had white shorts when we had that shirt design before, so i'd presume that's the way we'll be going. I've always preferred us in black shorts but i don't think they'll look right with the retro shirt. Blue shorts would look better than black.

8 minutes ago, mogbad said:

We had white shorts when we had that shirt design before, so i'd presume that's the way we'll be going. I've always preferred us in black shorts but i don't think they'll look right with the retro shirt. Blue shorts would look better than black.

Yep, sadly if we do have the 1960s blue shirt with white sleeves it probably will mean white shorts and socks. I too prefer it when we have black shorts with our iconic blue and white stripes, as it looks classy and unique. Hopefully we will return to a more traditional and iconic strip after our 150th anniversary season.