Season Tickets Back On Sale

39 minutes ago, ex_retfordowl said:

£22 a match....bargin!!!!

Will get the usually how huddersfuelds are £199....we are one of most expensive.....6th and 4th in last 2 seasons....happy to pay more over here

4th is good, but its still 2nd division football and last season was pretty dull viewing at times it has to be said, certainly not worth £700

High hopes for this season though, we're going to start playing football again and win the league and it will look like a bargain

Maybe

1 hour ago, Walt said:

Maybe the piggyjacks will average more than us with the pricing structures at both clubs?

There's are £378 for new season ticket holders on kop in 3rd phase though their young adults start at U22s whilst ours are U25s. 

There's might be cheaper but lower revenue means they can only afford players from bottom 2 leagues even National league with Hartlepool player they've signed. 

7 minutes ago, bradowl said:

There's are £378 for new season ticket holders on kop in 3rd phase though their young adults start at U22s whilst ours are U25s. 

There's might be cheaper but lower revenue means they can only afford players from bottom 2 leagues even National league with Hartlepool player they've signed. 

I heard this argument about how Huddersfield because of lower ticket prices had no chance of promotion.

Edited by matthefish2002

1 hour ago, darklord said:

They do pay more but if only half show up them you're loading money.  season tickets while less money for the club is definitely money in the bank.  With the match day prices so high do we have that many walk ups on a consistent basis? 

We averaged 27,000 this season with 20,000 season ticket sales. Away support was what, around 1,000 on average, that leaves an average of 6,000 non-season ticket holders attending games.

To generate the income that 6,000 POTD fans do, the club would need to somewhere near 10,000 season tickets due to the price difference. We aren't going to sell 10,000 more season tickets!

31 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

We averaged 27,000 this season with 20,000 season ticket sales. Away support was what, around 1,000 on average, that leaves an average of 6,000 non-season ticket holders attending games.

To generate the income that 6,000 POTD fans do, the club would need to somewhere near 10,000 season tickets due to the price difference. We aren't going to sell 10,000 more season tickets!

thats a lot more walk up than I expected. In that case it makes perfect sense!

Just now, jamiejohn said:

Didn't DC say he wanted 25000 season tickets sold ? Are we near that figure or has something changed?

That would make sense - 25,000 season tickets and 6,000 walk ups would fill the three home ends. Can't see that happening whilst we are in the Championship though.

Can't recall Mr Chansiri putting a figure on season ticket sales mind, just remember him saying season tickets sales would be capped.

2 hours ago, Owlin' Wolf said:

True. I for one would miss out I attended 16 home league games and 2 away last season. Would love a season ticket but I work most Saturdays until about 2pm so it doesn't really make sense. I still have a nagging feeling I could've bought a ST at the early bird price but again it probably would've lost me a lot of money and I can't guarantee how many games I can make. I'll have to settle for another membership next season I reckon. 

But im sure 16 games makes it worthwhile especially when you consider the priority for other tickets also

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I agree.

If the stadium is full of season ticket holders is that such a bad thing?

I'm sure there's a very good reason for this but a really think the option to purchase a ticket should be kept open until the end of July.

i think the reason we dont want a stadium full of season ticket holders has got something to do with people not being able potg will mean that we wont be able to get young supporters to their 1st games which affects support in the future

Renewed.  Thought long and hard about it since the new year.  I paid for mine and most of my Dad's this past season.  Unfortunately I couldn't afford to do the same this time so just renewed for myself which kind of sucks. 

The prices are steep but average it out over the course of the season and it's a decent price relative to the quality of the league we're in.  Popped it on credit card, collecting my air miles and I'll pay it off over the summer.