Moose from talksport

Whether it's true or not, I don't think that he can be judged completely on his last job at West Ham. I personally wouldn't want him at the club but it is also worth remembering that he did win LMA Premier League Manager of the Year in 2012 (yes 5 years ago but still a fantastic accolade).

Similar to when CC was appointed, there are no obvious stand out candidates. I mean, other than Nigel Pearson who else would people realistically like to see at the helm? Please don't say Meggo......

21 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Whether it's true or not, I don't think that he can be judged completely on his last job at West Ham. I personally wouldn't want him at the club but it is also worth remembering that he did win LMA Premier League Manager of the Year in 2012 (yes 5 years ago but still a fantastic accolade).

Similar to when CC was appointed, there are no obvious stand out candidates. I mean, other than Nigel Pearson who else would people realistically like to see at the helm? Please don't say Meggo......

IMG_7902.thumb.PNG.baea57f775ee951c16c00f9d5f1e1f1d.PNG

9 minutes ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

Serious question. Why are people so against Alan Pardew?

Thought he talked a lot of sense the other week when he was on Monday Night Football. Also interesting that Mark Noble still referred to him as 'Boss' when he was being interviewed. I'd say that's a sign of respect from a former player.

Has done a very good job in spells. We could do worse I think.

11 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Thought he talked a lot of sense the other week when he was on Monday Night Football. Also interesting that Mark Noble still referred to him as 'Boss' when he was being interviewed. I'd say that's a sign of respect from a former player.

Has done a very good job in spells. We could do worse I think.

Can't help but think Pardew would be good here.  Could attract star names and maintain the expectations of our current squad.

If he gets us up he's already been a Premier League manager so we don't have to worry if he might be out of his depth.

IF Carlos does leave then I'd really love to see us attempt to get Jokanovic from Fulham. I know it's a long shot and maybe a sideways step for him, but I really rate him, plays attacking football, and has already won promotion from this league. I believe he could take us up and in style. 

Not likely to get him so pointless post really lol

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

HIs last job was at Palace, fans did not like him and his style of play.