Moose from talksport

7 minutes ago, owlmark said:

Must admit I am loving it; wish I had found it earlier.

Take everything you read with a pinch if salt, there's some right wind up merchants on here.

ps - Gary Megson logs on as Kopparberg, Brian Laws is Mr Farrell, and Michael Vaughan is 33. Well actually no he's not, he's a bit older.

Guest everydays_wednesday

I listened to Kevin Day a Palace fan on talk sport who absolutely hated what Pardew did at Palace. I believe it is his son who plays in the academy there and says that they actually go in for training every day since he left and bid sam took over !!

He does usually have a good first 12 months so that might be all we need??

1 hour ago, owlmark said:

My first close season on OT. Some wild stuff being said. Think some people need a summer hobby!

It aint even started yet mate . Wait until the Transfer rumours really start lol

5 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I'd sooner stick with Carlos than get Pardew, at least Carlos is a likeable man who's heart is in the right place even if his ideas and tactics aren't. Pardew would be the kiss of death to this club, awful man with a poor track record.

He's a better track record than Carlos.

What about Steve Evans? Could he do a job for us? Okay, I appreciate he is at Mansfield so its not a certainty he would join us but my mate works at Greggs and Steves' people came in and spoke to my mate people whlle buying sausage rolls and pie and pastries and they suggested that Steve might be in line for the job and its been on Eurosport 3 that he might be signing and I was wondering what everybody thought could he do a job for us and do you think he will sign I am not sure he will but my mate reckons he will and works at Greggs.

Edited by ChapSmurf

7 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Sorry, your right he got West Ham up via the play offs in 2005, whoopifuckingdo I'm converted.

Also took Reading up, took Newcastle into European football, took both Palace and West Ham to FA Cup finals and was Premier league manager of the season in 2012.

Hardly a poor track record if not brilliant.

Edited by bradowl

3 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

What about Steve Evans? Could he do a job for us? Okay, I appreciate he is at Mansfield so its not a certainty he would join us but my mate works at Greggs and Steves' people came in and spoke to my mate people whlle buying sausage rolls and pie and pastries and they suggested that Steve might be in line for the job and its been on Eurosport 3 that he might be signing and I was wondering what everybody thought could he do a job for us and do you think he will sign I am not sure he will but my mate reckons he will and works at Greggs.

Bloody hell mate I weren't gunna say owt  but my mate at pukka pies told me the same.

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I loved the old Coopers. 1275 cc , lovely motors . Those new German built things arnt proper Mini`s. 

I am certain I haven't dreamed this up, but there was an old mini (I've just looked up the year and it was 1971), mint condition, that I used to see driving around Chapeltown in the late 80s. It was blue but it was the registration that stuck out. BOL 10 K.

Does anyone from the Chapeltown area remember this at all, or is it just me WTF:

1 hour ago, owlmark said:

My first close season on OT. Some wild stuff being said. Think some people need a summer hobby!

If you think it's crazy now wait till "The Penguin" pipes up with his transfer rumours.

Plus if Carlos does leave, when the new manager suggestions & rumours begin don't disagree with anybody that suggests a return for Megson. He's the Messiah to many on here & anybody that speaks ill will get severely negged.