Moose from talksport

1 hour ago, mogbad said:

If you think it's crazy now wait till "The Penguin" pipes up with his transfer rumours.

Plus if Carlos does leave, when the new manager suggestions & rumours begin don't disagree with anybody that suggests a return for Megson. He's the Messiah to many on here & anybody that speaks ill will get severely negged.

AMEN , BROTHER

Image may contain: 1 person

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I'd be seriously phucking disappointed

Just out of interest; why? I'm indifferent to him myself but I know we're not a Prem team and unlikely to attract top talent. He's no world better but he's not as dreadful as people on here are making out. 

I don't mind Pardew, I was quite pleased for him when he got his dream job at Palarse, but he didn't make a very good job of it. Most of their fans, who supported the appointment, in the end wanted him out. For me though, I just think he is the wrong guy for us. 

Guest The Horse

IF there is any truth in the rumour (can't believe that the news people get all their content from flimsy threads on Owlstalk) then I'm actually quite excited about Pardew. 

Knows the English game, track record of success and commands respect from players. 

I'd be very excited about what he could do with the potential within our squad.