Player of the Year

I think Wallace may get it. He's been fit and consistent throughout the season.  Kieran Lee was the standout player until end of October.  Hutchinson was unbelievable in November and December. Tom Lees has played well in the second half of the season but was inconsistent in the first half. Westwood has been generally good and dependable but has made quite a lot of mistakes.

2 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

Wallace for me. Hugely underrated, consistent contribution throughout the season. He's a big reason why we stayed in contention when we were struggling. Hasn't always been in his favoured position too.

Technically, Wallace is our best footballer. With a bit more pace he'd have had a longer Premier league career. 

Not my player of the year, but most underrated has been Jack Hunt. Really shown his class this year for me, consistently good crossing and forward runs. Works harder to get back too, even though hes a bit weak on the defensive.

No stand out contender up to this point for me.

Hutchinson has been good this season, excellent during parts of the season when nobody else performed.

Westwood very consistent all season with some fine performances in the recent run in.

Wallace & Forestieri again excellent in stages after some tough spells during the start of the season.