Player of the Year

Westwood dropped a few ballacks earlier in season. 

FF missed a critical penalty and is nowhere near as good as last season. 

Lee was immense pre injury, shoe in for POTS. 

Wallace is a big game player. Let's hope he pulls a few more screamers out the bag! 

My Shortlist would be

1) Hutch

2) Wallace

3) Westwood

4) Hunt

with Hutch in pole position

18 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Westwood. The talisman.

To say he gets a lot of stick for being "injury prone" also, he's been a saint compared to the rest!lol

I dont know where people get this "injury prone" nonsense from. a complete and utter myth. The guy has missed a handful of games since signing. An absolutely brilliant signing and one of the best keepers in this league and if not the country!

5 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

I dont know where people get this "injury prone" nonsense from. a complete and utter myth. The guy has missed a handful of games since signing. An absolutely brilliant signing and one of the best keepers in this league and if not the country!

He's sensational for this division, and deserves to be playing in the Premier League next year, regardless of whether it's with us or not. Brilliant shot stopper, organiser, solid at collecting crosses, and his distribution is underrated. He's the best goalkeeper we've had for quite a while.

I honestly don't know who I'd go for. Most players have had on-and-off seasons for one reason or another, and our squad depth has been crucial in getting us to this stage. I think Fessi's tantrum disqualifies him, or he would be the front runner.

It has been a funny season.

1st half, Hutchinson and Lee were looking like the best players in the league. Only other performers for me were Loovens and possibly Fletcher. Plenty of the team were playing well below their capability... Forestieri, Lees, Hunt, Pudil, Wallace and Reach - all poor for periods.

Those five have now become our standout performers, while Loovens form has dipped slightly, and Hutch and Lee have been injured for large parts.

Hutchinson takes it for me though, he was our best player by miles for a huge part of the season. Second Forestieri followed by Lees. Hooper is worthy of consideration, as his impact on our results and performances has been incredible, at a time when we were in big trouble.

Its good to see how many people are mentioning Wallace - I wonder how many were saying he's not good enough for us earlier in the season, he always was. One of the few players who actually drives us forward. He makes mistakes but thats why he's not playing for Chelsea.

Having said that Ide go with Westwood (just) WAWAW

Edited by Spookone