Carlos and Keogh after final whistle

Guest wilyfox
37 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Apparently we're signing Curtis Davies from Hull this week... Could open the door for Keogh to you guys. 

Sounds like you'd be getting the better player lol

12 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

We should be aiming for far better than what derby are getting rid of, if they dont want him neither do we

I know nothing about Keogh so no idea if he's any good but just because a club with a new manager  wants to sell him so he can bring in new players  shouldn't rule us out buying him ....you can go thru our side and many were off loaded by clubs who didn't want them wallace lees and westwood are the 3  that standout

3 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Keogh is better than Loovens IMO. 

Agreed.

He's a solid championship player and going by the opinion of most derby forum fans, and the one ram i work with, they'd be disappointed and concerned to see him go.

He'll throw himself in front of anything and can play the ball.  Likes a dash forward, sounds right up our street.

I'd welcome this.

Edited by wednesdaywizard

54 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Davies is a great signing for Derby I must say. 

disappointed in this we really should be looking for these kind of players....looking like yet another crap summer for us where we get none of our targets or players through the door until the season has already started grrrrr

2 hours ago, Saxondale said:

There isn't a cat in hell's chance we will pay anywhere near £3m for Keogh let alone £5m.

I hope not, Carlos has squandered enough money already. Manga (out of contract), Bartley or Roberts would be better options.  

56 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I hope not, Carlos has squandered enough money already. Manga (out of contract), Bartley or Roberts would be better options.  

Certainly don't want to be wasting big chunks of our budget on players who Derby don't think are good enough for them. Can't afford to waste any money this summer.

Get it invested in some genuine pace !