Carlos and Keogh after final whistle

11 minutes ago, 114mphAndRising said:

Certainly don't want to be wasting big chunks of our budget on players who Derby don't think are good enough for them. Can't afford to waste any money this summer.

Get it invested in some genuine pace !

Remember Tom Lees? Leeds didn't want him

Not saying we should sign Keough but we should dis players just because they aren't wanted

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

We have only signed Davies because we found out about his relegation release clause of 500K. Bargain for a top quality CB in the championship. 

FFS 

Reyt bargain 

Decent signing for Derby but he is 32 and will no doubt be on a big wage

I don't think we should break up the Lees/Loovens partnership as it has been solid for a few seasons now

What I would like to see is a youngish CB brought in as cover that can learn from Loovens and eventually take his place

1 minute ago, IWEDFM said:

I don't think we should break up the Lees/Loovens partnership as it has been solid for a few seasons now

What I would like to see is a youngish CB brought in as cover that can learn from Loovens and eventually take his place

Someone like Sasso  ? lol 

36 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

No to improve Loovens needs to become the third choice and Sasso is your back up's back up

If we are looking for a cab, and we should be, then it needs to be someone who is a long term replacement for loosens and partner to lees. No point in signing anyone similar age to loovens

Guest Arnold
2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

How old is Keogh? Is he younger than Davies? He definitely looks older.

He's 30 davies is 32