Carlos and Keogh after final whistle

20 hours ago, robswfc said:

Would have Christie, Olsson, Hughes and Ince, but the rest are poo

I'd take all them bar Ince - if you offered me him and we couldn't have anyone else for the Right Wing then I'd take him but for the money required to buy him I'd rather have someone who has more consistency and a better attitude.

Keogh is a decent solid right sided CB but we have one of those in Lees. I'd be looking at the left side of CB particularly in the Summer, especially if we are still in the Championship. Still think Hanley would be a good shout from Newcastle as never really got going there. I was also quite impressed with Manga the other week for Cardiff.

Carlos was asking him about his abilities as a fish cos the potatoes aren't cutting the mustard. Everyone knows the mustard is a very important part of making sure the meat on the fire is seasoned correctly.......... hope this helps 

On 22/04/2017 at 19:08, Lombado said:

There was a long conversation between these two after the final whistle.

not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but lots of smiles between the two of them considering Keogh had just been beat.

Carlos was saying to him 'hey you look a lot like that guy from the Kaiser Chiefs....... Ricky Wilson!'

Grant Hanley might be worth another look at in the summer too if we stay down.

i know Blackburn fans said he was overrated when he left them, but I expect their opinions on how effective he was in their team may have changed now they are heading for league 1 

On 2017-4-22 at 19:10, MrTacoSWFC said:

He apparently said... please sign me next season, I'll play well I promise. Derby is s#it and I want to play for Wednesday. 

Carlos replies.. hahaha we will be in premier league and we won't need you.

Please take him from us...