Leeds the team to crack first?

I'd love to see a crack at L**ds. About half a mile long right under Bellend Road. Some sort of whopping great sink hole which could take the whole place down to the fiery pits of hell where they belong. Scum. 

Morning everybody. Late night. 

"Scum" is not your usual eloquence Snoots.

After your breakfast I expect you to requote calling them "the flotsam and jetsam which resides around the edge of one's porcelain bathtub once you depart from a particularly dirty horseback ride chasing a pesky Fox".

"Scum" is not your usual eloquence Snoots.

After your breakfast I expect you to requote calling them "the flotsam and jetsam which resides around the edge of one's porcelain bathtub once you depart from a particularly dirty horseback ride chasing a pesky Fox".

I know, I did think afterwards that it was rather a strong post for my first of the day. But then again. It's perfectly true . A horrible club, with rabid neanderthal 'support'. 

Tell you what, I would like to saddle the horse, release the hounds and chase them through the countryside until they collapsed , exhausted and weak, before being ripped apart for fun. 

Right. Must take some breakfast. All this talk of Monk and his Terrible club first thing is giving me a burning in my throat!

Leeds have had a pretty tough run lately, to be fair to them. In their last 9 games, they've played every other team in the top 7 bar Huddersfield, as well as Preston. And their record just shows how unpredictable this league can be: They won all 3 home games against those teams, but drew 0-0 against QPR. Of their 5 away games, their worst result was a 2-0 defeat at Brentford. All in all, they picked up 11 points from the 6 games against the top teams, but just 4 from the 3 supposedly easy games against the lower teams.  

I'm not confident of us beating Reading or Leeds over two legs. I know that's negative as all hell, but both know how to do a number on us as evidenced by the fact we didn't even manage a point against them all season. That's not to say we can't do it, we had a heck of an injury list certainly for Reading at home and Leeds away, but regardless they're both teams that are capable of breaking up anything we try pretty effectively. We'll need to be on it. 

As for play-off teams, Huddersfield and Leeds will 100% finish in the play-offs. I think the Monday round of fixtures will determine where we finish, if they go our way then we'll finish play-offs, if not then I think we'll end up dropping too many points... Ipswich away and Derby at home are two fixtures we're just destined to not win. I reckon another 6 points may just be enough for us, providing that at least 3 of those come against Fulham in the final game of the season.

Gonna be a horrible last 4 games, I really hope we stay the course and keep our heads under the pressure

Edited by StudentOwl

The fixtures next Saturday are key to the final placings, with Fulham away at Huddersfield and Dirty L**ds at Burton Albion.  If Hudders can do us a favour and get at least a point against Fulham (denying them the other two points), and we can beat Derby (who are in shocking form at present), we will be in a strong position for the last 2 games.

Udders only favourites because they are most likely to be in them.

if we make it we'll be favourites.

Exactly.

Which is why it will be all the more galling (understatement!!!) if we don't qualify.

It's getting to the stage of the season where you'd rather be playing midtable  teams than those at the bottom fighting for their lives. Burton will probably be one of the toughest games you could hope for in the last 4 matches. 

Those teams fighting for their lives are at the bottom for a reason, they've being crap all season. Unlikely they'll turn in play off form now against a team that has been in the top six for most of the season.

If anything I'd be wary of mid table sides with nothing to play for, pressure off, just go play.

Monks no fool and he won't treat any of the next four games differently to one's against the NUFC and Brightons of the division.

Edited by just visiting

Those teams fighting for their lives are at the bottom for a reason, they've being crap all season. Unlikely they'll turn in play off form now against a team that has been in the top six for most of the season.

If anything I'd be wary of mid table sides with nothing to play for, pressure off, just go play.

Monks no fool and he won't treat any of the next four games differently to one's against the NUFC and Brightons of the division.

Hopefully Wolves will hammer you tomorrow.

Hopefully we win and tie up a play-off spot at Burton the week after.

us and fulham win tomorrow, Leeds lose to wolves

leeds drop to 7th

the squeaky bum time then is on Leeds