Leeds the team to crack first?

Fulham will crack for me ...they just have some seriously tough games Brentford away is a killer for them .

Lookout, you have chosen the right team and the right fixture. The right team because a poor result is just as likely to befall any one of the contenders but the maths of the situation is critical for Fulham a slip could leave them lagging by 4 or 5 points which simply can't happen to the lead pack. In our defence we have proved strong at bouncing back so should we catch a crab we only have the one point to make up.

The second point is the difficulty Fulham may experience in the West London derby v Brentford. Brentford are on a roll and it is of fiscal interest for them to keep Fulham in the same division for another year, not to mention fans and local pride.

There are 3 games to go before what could be the Fulham decider they have to pull 5 points on us to make it a dead rubber on goal difference, can they do it ? I think not. So failure to pull those 5 points I have to back us every day of the week with 30K Owls packed into Hillsborough !  

Those teams fighting for their lives are at the bottom for a reason, they've being crap all season. Unlikely they'll turn in play off form now against a team that has been in the top six for most of the season.

If anything I'd be wary of mid table sides with nothing to play for, pressure off, just go play.

Monks no fool and he won't treat any of the next four games differently to one's against the NUFC and Brightons of the division.

Nothing worse then playing relegation sides fighting for their lives.

Burton will turn you over and Pontus will get a silly yellow soon too .

You were real lucky at the barcodes, you robbed them fair play but without wood you'd be nothing .

Hope you blow up...come on wolves !

We'll see - what was it Gary Player said 'The more I play, the luckier I get!'

I hope you are right, but I feel Leeds are more prepared to deal with us at the moment than we are with them. 

If we play them I hope CC has updated his game plan ..

It was 'the harder you work, the luckier you get'.

Vague memories of Dave Allen printing that out and it been given to everyone at the turnstile in a futile attempt to have us think he wasn't an utter disiaster.

Vague memories of Dave Allen printing that out and it been given to everyone at the turnstile in a futile attempt to have us think he wasn't an utter disiaster.

Thats was it - don't remember Allen doing that but it doesn't suprise me 

An utter disaster? One of the best comedians I've ever seen live. Loved his take on Catholicism...no idea what he was doing on our turnstiles though.

I never want us to lose....but! If it went down to the last game  and we've already guaranteed a play off place so it's between either Leeds or Fulham for 6th, I would be happy for us to roll over and let Fulham win. Rest the full 1st team and watch the Leeds meltdown.

We'd probably get done for playing a weakened side and be docked 3 points knowing our luck

We'd probably get done for playing a weakened side and be docked 3 points knowing our luck

I'd imagine (in this purely hypothetical and unlikely situation, but whatever!) if we played a team comparable to the one that played at Wolves last season we'd be OK. I'd imagine playing a dev side would get us in trouble, but pop out a team that we can point to and say was comparable to what we did last season to rest players before the play-offs and we'd get away with it 

I'd imagine (in this purely hypothetical and unlikely situation, but whatever!) if we played a team comparable to the one that played at Wolves last season we'd be OK. I'd imagine playing a dev side would get us in trouble, but pop out a team that we can point to and say was comparable to what we did last season to rest players before the play-offs and we'd get away with it 

But unlike Wolves last season, our opponents would have something to play for and we'd be giving them an helping hand to qualify for the playoffs. So I think they wouldn't take to kindly that I'd say.

All hypothetical of course though as you have said.

But unlike Wolves last season, our opponents would have something to play for and we'd be giving them an helping hand to qualify for the playoffs. So I think they wouldn't take to kindly that I'd say.

All hypothetical of course though as you have said.

Different this season as Fulham may need the 3 points to be in the play offs and should they beat a Wednesday 2dd Eleven to deprive, say, Reading or Leeds I would imagine there would be official complaints lodged...