Leeds the team to crack first?

Which is why he will probably make sure to avoid the yellow and get a clean slate in the playoffs.

I just remember our game against them at their place. We really struggled to make any impression whatsoever.

Anything could happen, but I think you are clutching at straws a bit hoping for a yellow to one of their players.

You don't get a clean slate for the play offs it rolls through.

He's a key player for them if he goes their team is much weaker imo.

Edited by LoOkOut

I admire your confidence but this is Wednesday we are talking about...whatever we do will be traumatic for all involved

Confidence?????

Where did you sense any confidence in my OP?

Hope

Wishful thinking

Blind faith

Naivety

Ageing Memory 

Willingness to ignore history

But no, not confidence.

Big concern is that we have the worst record involving the top 7 teams playing each other which doesn't bode well for the last game v Fulham. Saving grace might be that Fulhams form away at the top 6 teams is poor (and they still travel to Udders as well).

Its a straight shoot out between Leeds, Us and Fulham for 2 places which in my view will go down to the wire. Bonus for Leeds is that we play Fulham last game.

Edited by GMOwl72

Big concern is that we have the worst record involving the top 7 teams playing each other which doesn't bode well for the last game v Fulham. Saving grace might be that Fulhams form away at the top 6 teams is poor (and they still travel to Udders as well).

Its a straight shoot out between Leeds, Us and Fulham for 2 places and tomorrow which in my view will go down to the wire. Bonds for Leeds is that we play Fulham last game.

If Leeds have Billy Bonds in defence I fancy our chances.

I actually hope Leeds look at their fixtures and think "yeah, nice easy run in" then come unstuck. Same with Hudders.

One thing is for certain, those matches wont be the results people expect them to be. They never are in this league.

So, if you're expecting the results not to go as expected, doesn't that mean your expectations won't be met? Ergo not only will the outcome of these games not go as expected, they won't end up as you expect, which is to say they will unexpectedly and inexplicably fall short of any expectations, predicted or unpredicted (as long as the unpredictability wasn't expected).

NB. Please re read using the voice of Daffy Duck for maximum clarity.

Could do with Wigan going on a bit of run, cos if they don't they will be relegated by the time leeds play em. For leeds to drop out, woods need to be out and they would have to bottle it like no bottle has bottled before....waint happen i thinks. But I was once wrong..WTF:

So, if you're expecting the results not to go as expected, doesn't that mean your expectations won't be met? Ergo not only will the outcome of these games not go as expected, they won't end up as you expect, which is to say they will unexpectedly and inexplicably fall short of any expectations, predicted or unpredicted (as long as the unpredictability wasn't expected).

Erm, yes?

Or maybe no.

Probably.

Thanks lol

Guest RocketOwl

Which is why he will probably make sure to avoid the yellow and get a clean slate in the playoffs.

I just remember our game against them at their place. We really struggled to make any impression whatsoever.

Anything could happen, but I think you are clutching at straws a bit hoping for a yellow to one of their players.

Didn't have Hooper.

@nevthelodgemoorowl and I used to hitch to aways in the 80s, and once got picked up on the way to West Ham at Leicester-Forest by a wealthy young Londoner in a brand spanking new Renault 25. To me, on the dole, it might as well have been a Rolls Royce. 

Years later, in a new job interview, based on this dim and distant memory, I cheekily pushed for a Renault 25 and lo and  behold they agreed. When it arrived it had voice instruction, which was EXACTLY like Daffy Duck, lisp and all. The best instruction, in the lispy voice of Daffy...

Pathenger door not thyut. Thtop ath thoon ath pothable.

I'd love to see a crack at L**ds. About half a mile long right under Bellend Road. Some sort of whopping great sink hole which could take the whole place down to the fiery pits of hell where they belong. Scum. 

Morning everybody. Late night.