New home shirt

I got a pie at the last match and my fork melted when i put it in.  Curled up round and i couldn't cut my pie in to quarters like i usually do.  We need better forks.  The forks used to be much better before Chansiri and his ego came in.

lol 

I wonder if Barcelona fans complain every season about their shirt changing. It's still Barcelona colours, and it's still Barcelona football club people are supporting 

If our whole history was in one style of shirt I could understand the protests, but it hasn't been. As long as it's blue and white (sometimes with black), then it's good enough for me 

Will be a best seller, like this years excellent kit, you watch!

"Record sales", the club's been saying that every year since LS was in charge.

Demand is high when the team are doing well, hence last year's sales, plus "it's nice as a one off" was a well worn phrase... As was "it's a marketing master stroke, they'll make a killing when we return to stripes for the Anniversary".

It probably will sell very well again, but as you can see from this thread, the club are going to lose a shed load more sales.

Open goal missed.

Look, stop crying like a spoilt kid, the stripes will be back and when they are it will be great .

But just , for now enjoy the different kits.

How no one likes that 60s retro is beyond me .

How am I crying for expressing an opinion that may be negative? At least I put my case forward based on evidence I have seen rather than just forcing my opinion on others.

As soon as anyone says anything negative nowadays they're either crying or spoilt. How pathetic.

Made by us. Solid blue body and white sleeves as per 1965-72

Quite like that!!!!

Thats what I was hoping for - the tracksuits the team come out in when the match starts look very nice and I thought the kit to match would be pretty cool.

Have you thought that it's mainly people who have a strong feeling about the football shirt are the ones who take part in those polls? I would imagine a larger percentage of fans don't care so much or actually like the new shirts and can't be bothered to get drawn into the moaning debates 

Seeing as though in one of the polls there were a fair few who voted that they don't care, I would beg to differ to an extent. I do see where you're coming from though.

Call me superstitious, but I can't recall the club having much success whilst playing in that kit. I loved the 1966 cup final all white kit, albeit us losing. All my good memory's of SWFC involve us playing in blue and white stripes, but I have to plead guilty to possessing a somewhat selective memory.

I believe that the club's supporters should have something to do with the home shirt selection, but when did democracy have any place in S6?

Edited by optimisticowl

Guest BULGARIA

Why is it different? It's just a colour. 

its different because swfc are blue and white. Thought that would be obvious.

Call me superstitious, but I can't recall the club having much success whilst playing in that kit. I loved the 1966 cup final all white kit, albeit us losing. All my good memory's of SWFC involve us playing in blue and white stripes, but I have to plead guilty to possessing a somewhat selective memory.

In fairness we've had blue and white stripes ever since we dropped out of the Premier League and for the vast majority of that time we've been absolutely garbage, we also nearly went out of business in blue and white stripes too.

Not that I'm the superstitious type, it's the player in the shirt that makes the difference.

Like many others I like the blue and white stripes but I like this seasons Home kit too, I've always liked the pictures I've seen of the kit from the 60's with the blue chest and white arms so I'm all for the change along with Mr Chansiri further funding our Premier League ambitions out of his own pocket.

Imagine if we had the internet back when this shirt was released to moan we'd lost our identity, the sleeves were big enough to sleep in and the crest wasn't the owl introduced in the 70's.

256349.jpg