New home shirt

I would prefer stripes but quite like us going back to the 60s kit for our anniversary.

Think I'll get this one.

We are not going back to the 60s design, we are continuing with Chansiris wish for an all blue kit.

Many on here are a salesmans dream. Do you really buy the 60s line?

We are not going back to the 60s design, we are continuing with Chansiris wish for an all blue kit.

Many on here are a salesmans dream. Do you really buy the 60s line?

I sense it's touched a nerve with you this un Z lol

I'd sooner see Jordan Rhodes in an all blue shirt than Francis Jeffers in some lovely stripes.  Some people just don't like change.  How old are you?  (that's not a dig in any way, i'm just wondering if you've seen us in anything but stripes)

Guest BULGARIA

i think most agree Sheffield Wed should play in stripes. However, our owner aint keen on that so we have to make do with what he chooses, and i much prefer this one to the one we have played in this year.

Its as good as its gonna get IMO.

If he starts messing with the blue and white, then thats a different matter!

i think most agree Sheffield Wed should play in stripes. However, our owner aint keen on that so we have to make do with what he chooses, and i much prefer this one to the one we have played in this year.

Its as good as its gonna get IMO.

If he starts messing with the blue and white, then thats a different matter!

Thats great uncle.

I'd sooner see Jordan Rhodes in an all blue shirt than Francis Jeffers in some lovely stripes.  Some people just don't like change.  How old are you?  (that's not a dig in any way, i'm just wondering if you've seen us in anything but stripes)

And that's the problem isn't it. Just because he's putting money into the club doesn't mean he's allowed to bobbar all over our traditions

The good news is that if you believe that proper even stripes are central and key to our identity, the 150th anniversary isn't until 2041 since the first few years we played in other kits. So by then we might have the stripes again.

And even that includes a hoops year, 3 years of pinstripes, 7 years of solid blue, and that mid 90s kit with the irregular stripes. So really 150 solid stripes years is way off. 

Has to be exactly like it was back then...and yes..get the right feckin' blue please, not some pasty paler variety.

My first shirt...this time could they make the sleeves long enough and the shoulders wide enough so the white doesn't start below my armpit...still loved it though. Even stitched the emblem patch on to make it look even better. 

PS

<<<<<<<<..this is not a very good interpretation of the correct colour as it is taken from a *** card, dodgy colouring in the first place.

Edited by Freshfish

I love the current kit, really not sure why people get so bent out of shape about it though

If he had us playing in red then fair enough, but if it's blue and white, looks decent enough and more importantly we win a sh#t load of games in it, why does it matter?

People genuinely believe that this is a template of the kit we wore for 7 years.

No. DC wanted a solid blue kit and will have just googled our previous kits to find an excuse to make the next one solid blue.

I know i'm a young lad and haven't experienced much of our history (didn't even see us play in the Prem) but for our 150th, surely we should have a kit that represents as much of out history as possible and not only 7 years of it?

Edited by Oliver Read

DC hates stripes he was apparently going for aolid blue this year but he sent the design back and had pin stripes put in at the last second thats why it took awhile to go on sale. Personally id rather go solid blue that pin stripe and if that wasnt dc plan all along then id be suprised

DC hates stripes he was apparently going for aolid blue this year but he sent the design back and had pin stripes put in at the last second thats why it took awhile to go on sale. Personally id rather go solid blue that pin stripe and if that wasnt dc plan all along then id be suprised

Did DC tell you that himself ?

41,  our b&w striped history began in the 1880s, with very few deviations since, so not sure what you're point is.