New home shirt

If watching brilliant football was all I was bothered about I would support Chelsea or Manchester United.

You do think it's better to watch what we have at the moment than what we had for the majority of 2000-2014 though right?

How many more times? DC doesn't like stripes it's that simple.  

No shït Sherlock.

But I said "I don't know any Wednesdayite who doesn't like blue and white stripes".

So what's your point?

That DC puts his taste in patterns above potential sales?

No shït Sherlock.

But I said "I don't know any Wednesdayite who doesn't like blue and white stripes".

So what's your point?

That DC puts his taste in patterns above potential sales?

We all know this it's been said a thousand times already, yes he's happy to put his personal taste ahead of potential sales.

I am undecided as I could afford to go then.

As I said it's not just us charging high prices at this level, teams like Ipswich do so with much smaller input into the squad.

We were cheaper to watch before DC - we were also flirting with administration every 5 years or so without ever threatening to get higher than mid-table Championship at best and spent 2 seasons in the bottom half of division 3.......

Equally, if watching a team play in blue and white stripes is vitally important, you could always support Hartlepool.

I am not from Hartlepool though.

Support Wednesday as I am from Sheffield and Sheffield Wednesday identity is blue and white stripes and playing at Hillsborough. Take those things away and it wouldn't be Sheffield Wednesday to me.

Hurrah, it's finally sunk in.

What's sunk in?

I know why we haven't got a striped kit. It's common knowledge. You aren't some enlightened genius.

I disagree and am discussing why I disagree and why I'm disappointed.

Do you need the purpose of forums explaining to you?

As I said it's not just us charging high prices at this level, teams like Ipswich do so with much smaller input into the squad.

We were cheaper to watch before DC - we were also flirting with administration every 5 years or so without ever threatening to get higher than mid-table Championship at best and spent 2 seasons in the bottom half of division 3.......

I would basically sum up my position as I would like to see Sheffield Wednesday get promoted but not at all costs like I think some supporters would.

Support Wednesday as I am from Sheffield and Sheffield Wednesday identity is blue and white stripes and playing at Hillsborough. Take those things away and it wouldn't be Sheffield Wednesday to me.

But it would still be Sheffield Wednesday to me.

If I he or anyone else who in my opinion ever takes those things away which wouldn't make it Sheffield Wednesday to me, I would do something about it instead of moaning on about it on social media.

Have you anything planned?

We don't play in blue and white stripes this season, nor did we for a period in the mid-nineties. Somehow we're still Wednesday, though.

I would basically sum up my position as I would like to see Sheffield Wednesday get promoted but not at all costs like I think some supporters would.

Fair enough.

I think season ticket prices are well priced but would probably be put off some games at match day prices if I didn't have a season ticket.

I would prefer stripes to this seasons & next seasons choices but it's not a big deal for me - changing colour would be.

I didn't like the change of badge at first but it has grown on me and I think it is bolder and stands out more than the previous one.

I wouldn't say I would like promotion at all costs but think DC has done plenty of good so far and nothing that would warrant being 'at all costs' in terms of the negatives.

But it would still be Sheffield Wednesday to me.

If I he or anyone else who in my opinion ever takes those things away which wouldn't make it Sheffield Wednesday to me, I would do something about it instead of moaning on about it on social media.

Have you anything planned?

Going to less games.

Play in solid blue shirts in a new stadium. It will still be SWFC for me. wawaw