Everyone needs to seriously chill out

38 minutes ago, Lee A said:

No, when we finished 6th last season, then spent tens of millions on better players, I don't think expecting to finish at least 6th again is too much at all.

But you can have the +1 you were looking for when you started this thread, well done.

58 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

The sooner we get rid of these plus and neg buttons the sooner we'll have people stop playing to the masses and have proper discussions and we'll then all work out together that going forward we need to *cough*getccout*cough* support the club!

You mean people actually pay attention to the red and green things? 

Basically fans are bottling it. We aren't cut out for a play off challenge, the pressure is seriously getting to us.

We need to just enjoy the ride, better to be challenging and in with a shot than mid table or relegation scraps

I used to get wound up by this football club of ours so much so, that it was jointly my favourite and most hated club. Now I'm a bit older and its questionable if I'm wiser that it doesn't bother me now. I dont feel the pain anymore of the missed penalties the silly schoolboy errors the last minute sitters missed or goals conceded. This club has given me some good times but also really kicked me and my loved ones in the testicles. So if we go up fantastic if we don't then there will be some disappointment but I won't be losing any sleep over it. I'll leave that to others that are paid handsomely by the club.

It won't stop me holding the club to account though where others can see no fault through their blue and white tinted glasses. There are far more important things in life than watching a set of overpaid footballers attempt to play football.

Guest RocketOwl
3 hours ago, jackiegod said:

I understand some of u getting edgy about our place in the playoffs atm. But after so long being a club who looked like the premier league was a distant dream, i for one am delighted the way our club is going... dont u think we might just be expecting to much to soon... dont get me wrong i want promotion but other clubs have been in our current situation for years and cant get out of the championship.... derby; forest; wolves; even brighton... these things take time and can only be helped by everyone pulling in the same direction....  so chill out, get behind our team and this can still be our year... and if its not, we have been in way worse spots that that.

WAWAW SO LETS PROVE IT

Take your own advise.

Went to Brussels a couple of years back and we'd been on the Belgian beers all day.

Anyway, during the night I decided to have a weewee on the floor and then tried to climb in my mates bed.

He obviously started complaining and I "allegedly" told him to chill ouutttt!

Not lived that down since

6 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

There's no better video than this to help put the current situation into context:

I know we've come along way since then and whatever happens this season we are in a much better state today than we were then.

However, that should not prevent any criticism in the here and now. 

You wouldn't get a Man City fan posting a clip of their relegation to Division 2 and calling for "perspective" if people complain if they finish mid table despite spending bucket loads.

6 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

The sooner we get rid of these plus and neg buttons the sooner we'll have people stop playing to the masses and have proper discussions and we'll then all work out together that going forward we need to *cough*getccout*cough* support the club!

Good post mate - I'll give you a plus for that !!!!!....

Also enjoyed your performances on

"RED DWARF"

:tango: