Everyone needs to seriously chill out

I understand some of u getting edgy about our place in the playoffs atm. But after so long being a club who looked like the premier league was a distant dream, i for one am delighted the way our club is going... dont u think we might just be expecting to much to soon... dont get me wrong i want promotion but other clubs have been in our current situation for years and cant get out of the championship.... derby; forest; wolves; even brighton... these things take time and can only be helped by everyone pulling in the same direction....  so chill out, get behind our team and this can still be our year... and if its not, we have been in way worse spots that that.

WAWAW SO LETS PROVE IT

No, when we finished 6th last season, then spent tens of millions on better players, I don't think expecting to finish at least 6th again is too much at all.

But you can have the +1 you were looking for when you started this thread, well done.

2 minutes ago, Lee A said:

No, when we finished 6th last season, then spent tens of millions on better players, I don't think expecting to finish at least 6th again is too much at all.

But you can have the +1 you were looking for when you started this thread, well done.

lol

20 minutes ago, jackiegod said:

I understand some of u getting edgy about our place in the playoffs atm. But after so long being a club who looked like the premier league was a distant dream, i for one am delighted the way our club is going... dont u think we might just be expecting to much to soon... dont get me wrong i want promotion but other clubs have been in our current situation for years and cant get out of the championship.... derby; forest; wolves; even brighton... these things take time and can only be helped by everyone pulling in the same direction....  so chill out, get behind our team and this can still be our year... and if its not, we have been in way worse spots that that.

WAWAW SO LETS PROVE IT

Yeah........and STOP writing these annoying posts every single day of the week. It's been said a thousand times or more !!! Jeez

Edited by Mick De Lyons