Everyone needs to seriously chill out

6 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

The sooner we get rid of these plus and neg buttons the sooner we'll have people stop playing to the masses and have proper discussions and we'll then all work out together that going forward we need to *cough*getccout*cough* support the club!

You, support the club?  Seems as if it sticks in your throat to praise CCin anyway.

It almost seems you have something against him.

It doesn't lead to "proper discussions" either.

Nowt personal 

6 hours ago, markg said:

Basically fans are bottling it. We aren't cut out for a play off challenge, the pressure is seriously getting to us.

We need to just enjoy the ride, better to be challenging and in with a shot than mid table or relegation scraps

Yeah. Im bottling it. I cant handle the pressure of a huge talented squad and investment and the underperformance that goes with it. I love us wasting thousands each week on players who never play, signed for no reason whatsoever. Im sure DC will count his coffers at the end of the season and wonder where the value was. Or am i bottling it..... just sounds like a valid point to me

I don't mind the odd rallying call, cos it can get over negative on here at times .......But FFS!..Lets bin the plussing and negging..no f.ookers even really thinking about it anymore.

They post in order to get plus points...Some post in order to get neg points, and no bugger tends to think beyond that.

Ive had me arguments with such as Ellis, but thats all they are, simple differences of opinion that we stand by, and its not as though he posts stuff like "Carlos is a t w*t" or owt, he backs his opinion up with what he sees as valid complaints...I back mine up with counter arguments and whatever...Neither deserve a plus nor a neg vote..

Now..Some bugger says summatt and it gets 20 plus points...So it must be right?...Wrong...Some bugger posts summat and its gets 20 negs...so it must be wrong ..Right?

Its bloody ludicrous.

What happened to the days where someone simply posted summatt an' someone quoted it and said .................."This "...no bloody little green button.

We have a disparate fanbase... a desperate fanbase , you have to take into account that theres folk who think paying £36 to watch us draw with Burton who think its not good enough...Its a fair enough argument, that doesn't deserve someone else immediately hitting the red button..nor does someone else simply posting "WAWAW" deserve someone hitting the green one...It means nowt...its tat..its f.ookin' Ludo or snakes and ladders or summatt..its not debate, it stifles debate, because it sometimes stops folk posting what they think.

Bin the sodding thing

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I don't mind the odd rallying call, cos it can get over negative on here at times .......But FFS!..Lets bin the plussing and negging..no f.ookers even really thinking about it anymore.

They post in order to get plus points...Some post in order to get neg points, and no bugger tends to think beyond that.

Ive had me arguments with such as Ellis, but thats all they are, simple differences of opinion that we stand by, and its not as though he posts stuff like "Carlos is a t w*t" or owt, he backs his opinion up with what he sees as valid complaints...I back mine up with counter arguments and whatever...Neither deserve a plus nor a neg vote..

Now..Some bugger says summatt and it gets 20 plus points...So it must be right?...Wrong...Some bugger posts summat and its gets 20 negs...so it must be wrong ..Right?

Its bloody ludicrous.

What happened to the days where someone simply posted summatt an' someone quoted it and said .................."This "...no bloody little green button.

We have a disparate fanbase... a desperate fanbase , you have to take into account that theres folk who think paying £36 to watch us draw with Burton who think its not good enough...Its a fair enough argument, that doesn't deserve someone else immediately hitting the red button..nor does someone else simply posting "WAWAW" deserve someone hitting the green one...It means nowt...its tat..its f.ookin' Ludo or snakes and ladders or summatt..its not debate, it stifles debate, because it sometimes stops folk posting what they think.

Bin the sodding thing

Good post Asteener. I can see why you've got 21000 plus points. :biggrin:

Some people are worried about the way we are dropping points and playing below what these players are capable of. 

Not everyone can be optimistic. People aren't the same.

Maybe people are worrying about nowt and we will get promotion but performances have been a bit inconsistent.

Calling for Carlos's head is a bit premature imo but if people want to you can't say they are wrong if that's their opinion.

I think opinions on both sides seem exaggerated on here.

I post my worries sometimes but I'm not really wrist slitting about it or really give it a thought outside owlstalk.

At games im always fully behind the team.

Just like to clarify as the op i wasnt looking pluses or negs at all... i was simply saying everyone relax and enjoy this positive ride the club is on at the minute... i really believe all at the club is good atm and its been a brave while since we had that...