Blades putting pressure on Carlos?

1 hour ago, Rayman said:

Thats what worries me. They'll do sod all in the league next season but I hate losing to them lot and if our attitude is anything like what's on here they'll do the double over us.  

I genuinely think we could win the league but get beaten twice by them. We'll be safely in the premiership but they'll talk about it until then end of time to take the shine off our promotion season.

9 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I wouldn't be that confident if we were playing em any time soon, all bobbar sides have managed to give us a game this season

Fuckoff..they wouldn't get the ball from us...Newcastle and Hudersfield couldn't but you think the blades could...bless...make sure nanny tucks you in tonight don't be scared of the bogeyman   lol

Totally agree with the OP. I think this is a big reason for the current jitters among our fans. We've had the upper hand since those Pub League days and the thought of them joining us in the Championship is an unwelcome one...bragging rights an all that. God how I hate the 'scum from bum hole lane' though!:angry:

3 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

No, but I think Leeds are, simply because Monk is doing such a tremendous job there. The same is true of Stam and Wagner. I guess we look at those teams and question how they can be above us, and inevitably comparisons are made between Carlos and those three managers. If they were all parachute teams with better players then we'd probably accept it much more readily. Usually one team surprises you, but this time it's three and that's half the play-off places spoken for.

We can afford,to drop a few places then if there's more on offer lolthis year 

1 hour ago, sternlad said:

Totally agree with the OP. I think this is a big reason for the current jitters among our fans. We've had the upper hand since those Pub League days and the thought of them joining us in the Championship is an unwelcome one...bragging rights an all that. God how I hate the 'scum from bum hole lane' though!:angry:

Sounds like you're frightened of em, I can't see Carlos getting us promoted but it has feck all to do with the scrubbers.

We even sack our managers after we've beat em...

5 hours ago, Gnarwolf said:

They're in for a huge shock, the Championship's a completely different beast to when they were last in it, I don't think many of them have noticed that yet either 

Barnsley's performance so far since coming up (and losing their 3 best players) would suggest otherwise. 

Anyone worrying about united needs their bumps felt....

theyre deservedly winning the weakest league 1 for many a year.

if we play next year you never know what might happen in a Derby - but we will be streets ahead of them in terms of quality in the division.

that said - I think we'd murder em in both games anyway.