Blades putting pressure on Carlos?

1 minute ago, Owlinmad said:

I think many of the newish posters on here and many of the texters etc on Football Heaven who claim to be Wednesday fans are really pork infiltrates.

Interesting theory, like a sort of 5th columnist, destabilising the  fanbase on Owlstalk...?

How do we sort that, they need outing

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

I thought you needed a permit for fishing in February Andy lol 

I'm serious Davey...The vast majority on here have not stood on the Shoreham, when it was wall to wall blue and white, they hear the slapping of bare feet on the pavement at night...and actually f.ookin' WET the BED!!!!

47 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Heres one to throw in the mix...

Anyone think that Uniteds present success is worrying Owls fans, and in some way fuelling the nervousness apparent on here?

Are they "Coming for us"...are you worried about it if they are?

I think theres some substance in me theory, half the f.ookers on here are bedwetting cos The Blavdes might come up...Get a grip FFS!

errr...

Thoughts lol

1st it was Donny coming to get us = Failed and relegated.

Then it was Rotherham coming for us = Failed and relegated

Then it was Barnsley coming for us  = Failed and relegated

Now it is United are coming for us       Failed and relegated?.

Why is it that clubs in South Yorkshire judge their success on weather the beat us or not?.

3There's definitely summat in this theory I reckon. Next season is gonna be a real wake up call for us. Their team as it stands is good enough for the playoffs, if they add to it with the princes warchest we'll do well to finish a place or 2 behind em and have to get through the playoff lottery. We have to go up this season cos once they've come for us we'll really struggle. We've had our day in the sun, I fear the natural order in Sheffield football may be about to be restored. All you with your head in the sand saying you don't care and don't even look at their results need to wake up. The threat is real. 

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I'm serious Davey...The vast majority on here have not stood on the Shoreham, when it was wall to wall blue and white, they hear the slapping of bare feet on the pavement at night...and actually f.ookin' WET the BED!!!!

yes but...they're very good at pointing  lol 

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

3There's definitely summat in this theory I reckon. Next season is gonna be a real wake up call for us. Their team as it stands is good enough for the playoffs, if they add to it with the princes warchest we'll do well to finish a place or 2 behind em and have to get through the playoff lottery. We have to go up this season cos once they've come for us we'll really struggle. We've had our day in the sun, I fear the natural order in Sheffield football may be about to be restored. All you with your head in the sand saying you don't care and don't even look at their results need to wake up. The threat is real. 

Spot on LMC...All empires fall, due to lethargy..Who was it who said.."You go up the stairs in boots and come down them in silk slippers"..Some daft f.ooker...mighta been "Up the stairs in clogs"..... but whateverthefook

Wednesday fans are taking their clogs off...and If United ever figure out how to tie shoelaces..We are f.ooked!

59 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Heres one to throw in the mix...

Anyone think that Uniteds present success is worrying Owls fans, and in some way fuelling the nervousness apparent on here?

Are they "Coming for us"...are you worried about it if they are?

I think theres some substance in me theory, half the f.ookers on here are bedwetting cos The Blavdes might come up...Get a grip FFS!

errr...

Thoughts lol

They have been coming for us for years . lol