Blades putting pressure on Carlos?

On 01/03/2017 at 04:14, asteener1867 said:

Heres one to throw in the mix...

Anyone think that Uniteds present success is worrying Owls fans, and in some way fuelling the nervousness apparent on here?

Are they "Coming for us"...are you worried about it if they are?

I think theres some substance in me theory, half the f.ookers on here are bedwetting cos The Blavdes might come up...Get a grip FFS!

errr...

Thoughts lol

I've thought for the last six seasons that they would get promoted, a club of their size shouldn't even be in the third division, so, looking at it from that stand point I have to thank them for season upon season of fun watching them find new ways of stuffing it up.

However, all good things it seems have to to come to an end & it IS the end of that saga, United will be promoted this season, does it worry me?, god no, it's football, I have views & emotions about it but I never worry....things can happen really quickly in football & when someone in this thread said that the Blades are 5 years behind us I don't believe that for a second, it's as crazy as them saying we were light years behind them & some even suggested we'd never play them again.

Wilder is the right man for them, the real test for him as a manager is in the Championship, personally I think he's good enough to make an impression, even without spending millions.

The crux of the matter is that almost every team United are playing at present are worse than every team that we face each game. They have the same sort of advantage financially and in terms of support in League One that Newcastle have in the Championship, in fact probably more so. Their biggest challengers are a financially stricken Bolton and Scunthorpe for goodness sake! Going up is going to be a real shock to their system IMO. The surprising, and indeed most shameful thing, is that it has taken six years to get to this point. 

Guest The Horse

I can't stand them.

Analogy time but having them in the same division as us is like enjoying a summer picnic in the countryside only for the chavs to turn up on their dirt bikes.

The world is a much nicer place without them and I enjoy it that way.