Blades putting pressure on Carlos?

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Heres one to throw in the mix...

Anyone think that Uniteds present success is worrying Owls fans, and in some way fuelling the nervousness apparent on here?

Are they "Coming for us"...are you worried about it if they are?

I think theres some substance in me theory, half the f.ookers on here are bedwetting cos The Blavdes might come up...Get a grip FFS!

errr...

Thoughts lol

Absolutely not. They are insignificant and currently reside in a pub league.

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Heres one to throw in the mix...

Anyone think that Uniteds present success is worrying Owls fans, and in some way fuelling the nervousness apparent on here?

Are they "Coming for us"...are you worried about it if they are?

I think theres some substance in me theory, half the f.ookers on here are bedwetting cos The Blavdes might come up...Get a grip FFS!

errr...

Thoughts lol

Success? 

They are in the pub league

No, but I think Leeds are, simply because Monk is doing such a tremendous job there. The same is true of Stam and Wagner. I guess we look at those teams and question how they can be above us, and inevitably comparisons are made between Carlos and those three managers. If they were all parachute teams with better players then we'd probably accept it much more readily. Usually one team surprises you, but this time it's three and that's half the play-off places spoken for.

54 minutes ago, PeteG_1984 said:

This thread could come back to bite us on the arse next season.

Theres little chance they'll finish above us next season but every chance they'll beat us. We've struggled against worse teams this season.

Thats what worries me. They'll do sod all in the league next season but I hate losing to them lot and if our attitude is anything like what's on here they'll do the double over us.  

1 hour ago, owler66 said:

In a one off derby anything can happen and that's what worries me,they'll be fired up and Carlos will play let's give them the first half $hite

Beat me to it. We have to admit it theyr'e definetly coming up and its very doubtful we will get to the prem this season. Carlos has never witnessed a Sheffield derby and them fookers are gonna be really fired up. If Carlos is still here and plays the "lets soak up pressure for the first half" it will put the fear of god into me. At the moment those tactics are just infuriating me and a lot of others, against the pigs it becomes something else. I don't worry one bit about finishing above them its the one off games I fear may take Carlos by suprise.