Did anyone else?

No idea what game they were watching. 

Rhodes has made a pain in the backside of himself for defenders since arriving and he looks like someone enjoying his football. 

Wallace could stand to get back into position a little quicker, but I'm hard pressed to see how that relates to his hand size too.

2 hours ago, one day said:

During and after Tuesday's game did anyone else hear comments from those nearby slating Jordan Rhodes performance?

There were 2 blokes sat behind me who for at least 50 minutes continued to slag the player from being not fit, can't run, no speed, can't head a ball, he's too light weight to be any good and finally what a waste of money!

I really had to restrain myself from turning round and having a real go at them.

My only excuse could have been they were United fans.

People expect 100% effort and performance all the time just as they manage to achieve each and every day...

So as there are no other accounts of people slagging Rhodes off, we're talking about 2 people out of 24k. Which means that 99.992% of fans weren't slagging off Rhodes, yet we have a thread about it which will no doubt become part of blades folklore in years to come, "Wendy fans all slagged off Rhodes when he first came".

Was it Hooper and Nuhiu?

Only kidding.

Rhodes, like Hooper, will come in for stick from time to time. Over a season he will score 20 or so, but he will have longish spells where he doesn't score, and as his game is not high energy some will find him an easy target to criticise.

One thing is crystal clear, that we have to give him WAY better service than he has had in 3 matches so far.

There is a guy near us in the North, who slags Hooper off every time he plays and he gets his children to do the same ....

They shout run Hooper when the ball for instance is 50 yards away and he aint got a cat in hell's chance, call him useless and fat (ironic cos the dad and family are a tad lardy)

They also  shout hit it!! usually we are miles from the goal. I have just come to the conclusion the dad has special needs;-)

2 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

There is a guy near us in the North, who slags Hooper off every time he plays and he gets his children to do the same ....

They shout run Hooper when the ball for instance is 50 yards away and he aint got a cat in hell's chance, call him useless and fat (ironic cos the dad and family are a tad lardy)

They also  shout hit it!! usually we are miles from the goal. I have just come to the conclusion the dad has special needs;-)

WTF:Cretins (as DA would say) :ph34r:

3 hours ago, one day said:

During and after Tuesday's game did anyone else hear comments from those nearby slating Jordan Rhodes performance?

There were 2 blokes sat behind me who for at least 50 minutes continued to slag the player from being not fit, can't run, no speed, can't head a ball, he's too light weight to be any good and finally what a waste of money!

I really had to restrain myself from turning round and having a real go at them.

My only excuse could have been they were United fans.

Service to JR was non-existent on Tuesday.