Did anyone else?

During and after Tuesday's game did anyone else hear comments from those nearby slating Jordan Rhodes performance?

There were 2 blokes sat behind me who for at least 50 minutes continued to slag the player from being not fit, can't run, no speed, can't head a ball, he's too light weight to be any good and finally what a waste of money!

I really had to restrain myself from turning round and having a real go at them.

My only excuse could have been they were United fans.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No, but I did overhear a bloke refer to Ross Wallace as a 'small-handed gimp', which I thought was odd.

Not heard that one before, Wallace has been one of our better players of late, why dont these consistent moaners stay at home or is it what gives them a kick.

21 minutes ago, one day said:

During and after Tuesday's game did anyone else hear comments from those nearby slating Jordan Rhodes performance?

There were 2 blokes sat behind me who for at least 50 minutes continued to slag the player from being not fit, can't run, no speed, can't head a ball, he's too light weight to be any good and finally what a waste of money!

I really had to restrain myself from turning round and having a real go at them.

Fibber. 

25 minutes ago, one day said:

not yet - won't be long, everyone has to take his turn it seems.

Someone did mention to me they saw 2 players pointing to their ears as if saying fickung hell, listen to that!

Guest Lostondisplay

Considering he's only had 2 weeks and a couple of days to integrate into a new squad and system, scored once and assisted once, I'm going to go out of a limb here and say they haven't got a clue what they're talking about. 

The equivalent of a back seat driver. 

32 minutes ago, one day said:

Probably not United fans but definitely idiots with football knowledge of a hazelnut. 

This is just typical of what we have become. 

Everything is is judged from a negative perspective. 

Lets get the Vultures circling just in case he slips up. 

Lets "JUDGE" him at the end of the season.

I wonder just how many on here who were openly critical of him prior to signing him and have been silent following his making a goal and scoring one in his first two games are waiting to crawl out from under their stones at the first opportunity and start claiming they were right.