Joao moves to Blackburn

7 hours ago, WBridgfordowl said:

Be interesting to know if they're paying all his salary or just a portion during his loan spell 

Chansiri has wanted 100 % percent of loaned out players wages paying in the past, can't see this being any different, his stance on this is the reason a lot of our youngsters don't get loaned out to any of the lower league clubs as there budgets make them unable to afford some of the wages, Cameron Dawson was and example last season .

14 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Best of luck to Lucas. Hope he gets back on track. 

Feels like seeing your wife wife with another fella to see the pic of him with the Blackburn shirt. 

Doesn't hurt so much when your wife hasn't shagged you for a year though lol

4 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Doesn't hurt so much when your wife hasn't shagged you for a year though lol

At first I thought you were talking about my marriage, but then I twigged it was a clever reference to Lucas not scoring.

I knew it couldn't be me anyway, as i got a shag in August for my birthday.

34 minutes ago, WBridgfordowl said:

I hope he does really well, but I don't share everyone's expectation that he'll score goals for Blackburn. If he couldn't score in our side, surely it's going to be even more difficult at Blackburn, acknowledging he'll probably get more game time

Its the ideal test for him I think. He's often shown himself to be a bit soft and playing in that team will force him to  toughen up 

1 hour ago, WBridgfordowl said:

I hope he does really well, but I don't share everyone's expectation that he'll score goals for Blackburn. If he couldn't score in our side, surely it's going to be even more difficult at Blackburn, acknowledging he'll probably get more game time

Fair comment, but then none of Fletcher, Hooper or Forestieri are prolific in our side We don't play with the free abandon some imagine we do

13 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

It would be interesting to know what the fee is that's been agreed to buy him if they so wish... Not that we would get to find out. How much did we pay for him?

£3 million has been quoted that we paid for him.