Middlesbrough vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Magic of the fa cup.

A competition absolutely nobody cares about anymore other than BBC journalists to plug this absurd competition which they own the tv rights for, purchased for 3 groats and a signed Saturday swapshop Tshirt.

why we played so many first team players I have no idea but let's just see this out and get back on the bus.

Just now, mcmigo said:

Magic of the fa cup.

A competition absolutely nobody cares about anymore other than BBC journalists to plug this absurd competition which they own the tv rights for, purchased for 3 groats and a signed Saturday swapshop Tshirt.

why we played so many first team players I have no idea but let's just see this out and get back on the bus.

Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Magic of the fa cup.

We might have played so many first team players because we care about the competition and want to progress in it? 

2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Magic of the fa cup.

Duno I wouldn't mind winning it tbf, and I don't know what clubs like arsenal, Tottenham, etc don't take it seriously. It's the only cup they have a chance of winning, they won't win the league or champions league anytime soon.