Bitter Rotherham fans...

Keep moanng about that penalty... Anyone remember Tony Towner at Railway end? 

They weren't complaining about that decision. 

Only thing missing on Saturday was Warnock or fatty Evans on touchline. 

I'd love to see us relegate them when we play em at chuckle dome but they'll probably be down weeks before, maybe just after trimmings. 

One thing that I can't get my head around is that Rotherham fans genuinely think that they played well. If that was them playing well, how poor must they have been all season? 

To tell us that we are crap etc but to be over the moon to get a point shows how bad their mentality is! 

Even at our lowest point in recent year I don't think iv ever seen us set out from the start to get a 0-0 draw, we have always tried to win the game. 

If 0-0 draws are acceptable against so called "crap" teams I'd rather not watch us play and by the looks of their support on Saturday the vast majority of their fans feel the same too! 

1 hour ago, captain jack said:

Seems like our win over Rovrum upset a lot of their close friends/allies/family http://boards.footymad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2607&s=8a68df798583513ee681638ce3ff945b

:manager: 

The thread called an email from my Rotherham mate is pisś funny!

at one point a poster is outraged that Wednesday played shít and won, completely forgetting/ignoring they struggled to beat Coventry two nights before and needed a protest to help them win!

They spend a lot more time and effort than they should do arguing whether a Wednesday fan said said 23 shots at goal or on target and who coined the phrase "pigonomics"... Us btw if any of you Billy Blunts are reading this.

The faux outrage about anything Wednesday on that site is hilarious and most of the "normal" blavdes I know are absolutely embarrassed by that site!

i really hope they fück it up again this year! But the league is so poor that I don't even think they are capable of messing it up! 

But we'll see, McCabe's annual January sales are coming up...

lol 

23 hours ago, tuttuttut said:

A vlog on a Rotherham fan day out....

That's not real, it's a lost episode of "That Peter Kay Thing".  Complete with Kay classics such as woman getting fat arse stuck in turnstile, and getting lost in a multi-story car park.

Couldn't bear to watch it all, just skipped to odd bits, but the soundbite at 29:30 made me chuckle.

The only thing lucky is that Jenny Kackett wasnt still in charge, otherwise it would have been a right mauling. They sat back and time wasted and all our chances fell to the wrong players. Had some of those fallen to Fletcher instead then it could have been a lot different (the 2 Joao ones in the first half, Abdi's effort and Lees' header)

Then there was the chance that was cleared off the line and every other chance that went straight to their keeper.

But apart from that....... we were lucky.

31 minutes ago, Miffed said:

The only thing lucky is that Jenny Kackett wasnt still in charge, otherwise it would have been a right mauling. They sat back and time wasted and all our chances fell to the wrong players. Had some of those fallen to Fletcher instead then it could have been a lot different (the 2 Joao ones in the first half, Abdi's effort and Lees' header)

Then there was the chance that was cleared off the line and every other chance that went straight to their keeper.

But apart from that....... we were lucky.

According to our big telly he was lol