Mindless animal. Name and shame him.

4 hours ago, JackSwfc12 said:

He was sat in a seat at HALF TIME ffs. The bloke aggressively asked my mate in the blue suit to move and he replied "don't worry I'll move when you're daughter comes back". Which is perfectly reasonable as it is only half time don't you think? The bloke then continued to be aggressive, resulting in the following argument.

Stop spouting stuff on here that isn't fact.

Of you went to the toilet at the cinema and some bloke sat next to your other half while you were gone would you find that an issue? I mean he would move when you got back so what's the issue right?

All of this is making me quite glad that I'm no longer able to attend away matches. When I used to go away regularly it was mostly standing anyway. Never had any of these problems. Just the usual problems of being crushed, trampled on and going over the top of the barrier a couple of times! On a serious note, it's bang out of order the behaviour of some fans. It's most likely the effect of too much booze, like the mindless idiots at Birmingham a few weeks ago.

We've all got a little too PC now, go back a few years and any Billy big bo 11ox frightening a little kid would have been rounded on by everyone around him, I don't neccesarily mean in a violent way but it would certainly have been threatening to him and left him in no uncertainty that his action was out of order, this thread just goes to show how many nanby pambies we've become...

The guy is a feckin idiot and the fact he was claimed to have kicked the seat next to the youngster kinda shows it was pre meditated and not just frustration, don't report him, those that go regularly need to just "remind" him that his behaviour is not "sociably" acceptable (although some sadly on here think it is)...

I like a drink (rather too much lol) but using it as an excuse at a football match is not on - even though the Scousers did / have set a bad example..

10 hours ago, Justbeanz said:

I didn't mean it from a legal perspective mate I meant from an Owlstalk n football forum perspective in general. I mean where does the naming and shaming and publishing of photographs end ? Groundhopping Owl mentioned another incident that took place near him and alluded to the guys fit state to drive, should he be named and shamed and photos published ?

There were a few incidents - I saw three lads get chucked out with about twenty minutes to go though I've no idea why. I'm not particularly bothered about naming and shaming, the guy was just a prat. In the case of LLP, the idiot should be reported to the club and hopefully will be punished accordingly.

1 hour ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

We've all got a little too PC now, go back a few years and any Billy big bo 11ox frightening a little kid would have been rounded on by everyone around him, I don't neccesarily mean in a violent way but it would certainly have been threatening to him and left him in no uncertainty that his action was out of order, this thread just goes to show how many nanby pambies we've become...

The guy is a feckin idiot and the fact he was claimed to have kicked the seat next to the youngster kinda shows it was pre meditated and not just frustration, don't report him, those that go regularly need to just "remind" him that his behaviour is not "sociably" acceptable (although some sadly on here think it is)...

I like a drink (rather too much lol) but using it as an excuse at a football match is not on - even though the Scousers did / have set a bad example..

Pre meditated chair kicking?

lol

Has the wee pipe been banned for life yet ?

Once he's been identified his details also need forwarding to Derby County to recover damages, and Derbyshire Constabulary to aid them in charging him with criminal damage.

He should also reimburse all the people sat round him who had to suffer his fuckwitcockface behaviour. 

Finally, he needs to apologise to Owls fans worldwide for embarrassing our good name.

Any pics of him yet ?

Reality is too many on here are acting like Judge and jury based on a claim made by the OP and the accused as no right of reply.

if you want to complain take it the club and they will seek cctv confirmation.

Regards all the parents out their worrying about away game attendance. You know perfectly well away support culture differs from home support culture, it's you duty to assess if your child is capable of understanding this and coping with this.

You want to change away fan culture lobby our club for bubble matches and restriction of people rights to choose how to travel to a game of football when their club plays away.

Sections of home grounds are set aside for families this isn't always the case at away matches. When away tickets are booked it is not done so with the knowledge you will be sat next to children.

And by culture i do not mean violence I mean a higher degree of billigerence, fruity language, lower degree of awareness of others, greater degree of freedom of expression and yes prematch alcohol.

Edited by dowls

14 minutes ago, dowls said:

Reality is too many on here are acting like Judge and jury based on a claim made by the OP and the accused as no right of reply.

Regards all the parents out their worrying about away game attendance. You know perfectly well away support culture differs from home support culture, it's you duty to assess if your child is capable of understanding this and coping with this.

You want to change away fan culture lobby our club for bubble matches and restriction of people rights to choose how to travel to a game of football when their club plays away.

Sections of home grounds are set aside for families this isn't always the case at away matches. When away tickets are booked it is not done so with the knowledge you will be sat next to children.

And by culture i do not mean violence I mean a higher degree of billigerence, fruity language, lower degree of awareness of others, greater degree of freedom of expression and yes prematch alcohol.

While I don't totally agree with your last sentence that a different level of tolerance should be applied to away matches I think it does raise the question that maybe the clubs should get together and offer an option of a seating area for those with children, the elderly/less able bodied or simply those who wish to sit rather than stand which technically does break stadium rules but is tolerated.

47 minutes ago, dowls said:

This is true, but there is a degree of blaming the victim. A 'lower degree of awareness of others' is never a particularly admirable trait, for just one.

54 minutes ago, dowls said:

In all fairness there is the OP plus others who have mentioned on here that they witnessed the incident. What right of reply could actually condone this?

As for the culture, I'm sure the OP has been to enough away games to understand this. Violence is criminal damage is taking it too far.

I saw a DVD for the second ID movie yesterday and at the top it said 'One for all football fans'. That in itself is an absurd title and fuels idiot behaviour. 

Edited by Babushka1867

29 minutes ago, farlego said:

Seems like a particularly good reason not to take children.....or go yourself.

Why does going to away matches give you the right to behave like an animal. I'm not suggesting you don't have a drink but if you have so much you can't control yourself and become aggressive enough to damage property and frighten people then maybe you should have a word with yourself.

I'd be interested to hear what you consider  'a greater degree of freedom of expression'.

Belligerence, aggressive or warlike behaviour. (oxford dictionary) Just what we want from our fans. That will do the clubs reputation no end of good.

When you go to an away match you are still subject to the laws of this country. Threatening behaviour, assault, criminal damage are all still crimes.

(farlego, I'm not suggesting that you do anything other than behave like a model fan, but you do suggest this type of behaviour is OK)

Right of reply is not about condoning, its about understanding the event and letting some one put their point forward as a balance. Witnesses and collaboration of one side is fine. Demands for punishment without listening to both side is very different - that's the main point - Babushka.

I don't disagree with a segmentation of an away end, through intelligent ticketing procedure, but would have to be backed up by the host club stewarding - not so easy - farlego.

Prowl - where to start, firstly you have to willing to accept away attendance versus home attendance differs? then where you sit in a home ground differs to the type of experience you want, indeed positions within a stand can influence your decision of the match day experience?

Now Quash all that into a 1500-3000 section of a ground, you get the full gambit of reasoning to watch a match in a closely confined space. Now except the premise that football exist in essence due to the concept of competition and rivalry - and then confine that into being outnumbered? This is why away day culture differs, as in concentrated multiple football attendance reason for watching into a confined space, from a family day out to a lads day out and plenty in-between those concepts.

Now build out from this and hopefully you will get the point i make.

I have yet to attend a Wednesday game at a "local" rival where belligerence as not been evident, aggression is not illegal, its all about context of that aggression. A poor referring decision create intense aggression from all type of fans for example.

Edited by dowls

16 hours ago, billyblack said:

Of you went to the toilet at the cinema and some bloke sat next to your other half while you were gone would you find that an issue? I mean he would move when you got back so what's the issue right?

This is completely different from a football match....