Mindless animal. Name and shame him.

7 hours ago, dowls said:

Reality is too many on here are acting like Judge and jury based on a claim made by the OP and the accused as no right of reply.

if you want to complain take it the club and they will seek cctv confirmation.

Regards all the parents out their worrying about away game attendance. You know perfectly well away support culture differs from home support culture, it's you duty to assess if your child is capable of understanding this and coping with this.

You want to change away fan culture lobby our club for bubble matches and restriction of people rights to choose how to travel to a game of football when their club plays away.

Sections of home grounds are set aside for families this isn't always the case at away matches. When away tickets are booked it is not done so with the knowledge you will be sat next to children.

And by culture i do not mean violence I mean a higher degree of billigerence, fruity language, lower degree of awareness of others, greater degree of freedom of expression and yes prematch alcohol.

I think you said it yourself. it's the culture that needs to change yes.

Because it's culture it doesn't make it right

On 10/29/2016 at 19:06, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

The excuse his mate was making was essentially frustration but there is something wrong if you can't control your anger when it puts kids at risk.

Very bizarre how people can get so mad over a football match. We all like seeing our team win but I have never got angry over a game we have lost. You just shrug it off and move on, you can't win all the time. I have never understood that part of people's psyche. Some strange 'people' out there.

I think the seat was symbolic and the action was him releasing and lashing out at something not right in his life.  Something deep, more serious than losing at Derby.

Maybe the broken seat was a result of an early morning traffic jam last Tuesday, a loaf bought last minute in a local shop which had already reached its sell by date or perhaps seeing a picture of a mate's Sunday dinner on FB that had 3 Yorkshire puds, not just the one like his, and much more gravy.....we should all be just a bit more tolerant.

Guest The Claw

had some weeds friends read this and they told me they have similar threads where they take photos to name and shame supporters that just go and watch the match......

8 minutes ago, The Claw said:

had some weeds friends read this and they told me they have similar threads where they take photos to name and shame supporters that just go and watch the match......

Is that because its extremely rare to find a L**ds fan who isn't actually breaking seats, throwing things onto the pitch or generally acting like a thug?

Guest The Claw
10 hours ago, Miffed said:

Is that because its extremely rare to find a L**ds fan who isn't actually breaking seats, throwing things onto the pitch or generally acting like a thug?

spot on, but also why this thread?

On 31/10/2016 at 15:20, Grandad said:

Actually - I would imagine Sheffield Wednesday get the bill for damage caused by our fans

I use the word 'fan' loosely

On 31/10/2016 at 15:23, robowl4life said:

Yep. A lot of clubs do this. Rangers/Celtic to name ONE

ONE ???????  WTF: