Mindless animal. Name and shame him.

Row GG Seat 505 today. (Assuming he was in the correct place).

Threw a strop when we conceded the second goal and started intentionally  kicking the seat in front of him in. Pretty pathetic but some would argue that it isn't that big a deal (I wouldn't agree with this, but whatever). But did I mention that my eight year old daughter was sat in the very next seat. Her head was approximately 15cm away. And my 10 year old was stood in front of the very same seat he was demolishing. The same seat he smashed off its frame and sent it flying into her.

Luckily neither of them were hurt, but very shook up. And when I confront him about it, Mr Big Man refuses to make eye contact or even a knowledge the incident. He let his braver 50 something mate do the talking for him (and he didn't show remorse either).

Thankfully most of our fans are decent human beings and several of them went out of there way to help my girls move to a safer location. And that is why I am turning to Owlstalk. I know for a fact that at least a couple of our more quick witted fans took a photo of the prat. I fully intend to make a complaint so let's get his name out there, either by posting the photos on here or sending me them via PM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

LLP.

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

Someone will have the picture mate doesn't sound like he just booted it out of frustration then realised what he'd done so stopped.

He will be another Billy big testicles all mouth no action. 

Good luck.

You would think he could acknowledge being a bit of a idiot and say sorry.

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

Someone will have the picture mate doesn't sound like he just booted it out of frustration then realised what he'd done so stopped.

He will be another Billy big testicles all mouth no action. 

Good luck.

The excuse his mate was making was essentially frustration but there is something wrong if you can't control your anger when it puts kids at risk.

3 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

The excuse his mate was making was essentially frustration but there is something wrong if you can't control your anger when it puts kids at risk.

I'll have booted chairs out of frustration but once then realised I was being a *** and  apologised to whoever was in front of me.

Doesn't make it right that I'd done it though. 

Alright mate, hope your girls weren't too shaken up - judging by the facepaint they are pretty fearless! I pointed out those seats at the front for you three, hope the view was better! Didn't see the person kicking as was in row in front, but saw the seat fly off, so wasn't sure who it was, but enough of us turned around to stare at who we thought was him to make him feel like a bell-end that he was. He should have just apologised like a big man. Must have been the one protesting his innocence 10 minutes afterwards.

Anyway, next away trip, if they have trouble seeing the game, am sure if you ask people near the front it they want to swap seats am sure they would - I would if it meant kids being able to see properly. UTO

1 minute ago, chrisf said:

Alright mate, hope your girls weren't too shaken up - judging by the facepaint they are pretty fearless! I pointed out those seats at the front for you three, hope the view was better! Didn't see the person kicking as was in row in front, but saw the seat fly off, so wasn't sure who it was, but enough of us turned around to stare at who we thought was him to make him feel like a bell-end that he was. He should have just apologised like a big man. Must have been the one protesting his innocence 10 minutes afterwards.

Anyway, next away trip, if they have trouble seeing the game, am sure if you ask people near the front it they want to swap seats am sure they would - I would if it meant kids being able to see properly. UTO

Thanks for your help.

Just now, s110wl said:

Leaping. Don't let iot put you off. I'm sure it was just frustration. In all honesty, I remember kicking the poo out of the seat in front of me at Tranmere away. We all know 95% of Owls fans are Ladies and Gents

And 95% of us would swap our seats for kids if they can't see - never be afraid to ask!