Fernando

Just now, parkerowl said:

I'm on about how they were condemned and he can do what he wants. 

You're conflating two entirely different issues. 

It makes literally zero sense. 

FF's behavior a few months ago was not good enough. 

He was made to look a fool and ultimately ended up apologising. 

What that has to do with a bunch of spozzy teenagers acting like knobs, pulling down catering signs, intimidating other clubs staff, as part of "concourse culture" is beyond me. 

On 9/24/2016 at 15:57, northeastowl said:

He's not playing a team game. Everything he's doing is to make himself look good and not for the good of the team. Keeps slowing the play down doing skills when the simple pass would open them up.

Basically he's trying to be TOO clever - it won't endear him to opponents refs or team mates

Keep it simple Fessi - you're a star no need to prove it to everyone:ph34r:

27 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You're conflating two entirely different issues. 

It makes literally zero sense. 

FF's behavior a few months ago was not good enough. 

He was made to look a fool and ultimately ended up apologising. 

What that has to do with a bunch of spozzy teenagers acting like knobs, pulling down catering signs, intimidating other clubs staff, as part of "concourse culture" is beyond me. 

Both things put the club in a bad light, yet owlstalk says one is ok and one is not. What's so hard to understand about that ?

Hard work with some people,  I know they're different issues but they still give the club bad media attention. 

7 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Both things put the club in a bad light, yet owlstalk says one is ok and one is not. What's so hard to understand about that ?

Hard work with some people,  I know they're different issues but they still give the club bad media attention. 

If you think that an individual's internal contract issue is comparable to criminal damage and mob intimidation, then you're a very simple man.

7 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

I'd say that the club's public image has come out of the Forestieri saga very well thanks to the strong stance taken by Chansiri and Carlos. Forestieri's image is the only one that has been tarnished by his behaviour.

Unfortunatley, the same can't be said about those muppets who took offence to a catering sign...

48 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

I'm on about how they were condemned and he can do what he wants. 

Seriously dude. Two very very separate issues.

Criminal damage vs bad advise from an agent.

Totally different.

Edited by Maddogbob

Guest Copthorneowl

Parkerowl my friend (I hope) I'm starting to feel sorry for you cos you're being attacked from all sides.

Mate can I respectfully ask you to consider that Fernando (my lovely Nando) did not so much "put the club in any bad way" he let himself down" by refusing to play, he's apologised - literally everybody felt the club came out of that episode really well DC and CC in particular FF was wrong (still love him).

The muppets that caused damage at Brum let the club down and I'm sure the club will have to pay for the damage you have to accept the two incidents are not in any way parallel.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Remember everyone, it was Nando who created our winner with that fantastic pass to Fletcher.  But of course, he's playing pants right?   :duntmatter:

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Remember everyone, it was Nando who created our winner with that fantastic pass to Fletcher.  But of course, he's playing pants right?   :duntmatter:

You are trying too hard there.

He tried his nuts off, but he had a really poor game.

It happens.

5 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

If you think that an individual's internal contract issue is comparable to criminal damage and mob intimidation, then you're a very simple man.

Why is everyone calling people simple in this thread? I'm as simple as f**k. If I knew what to say, I'd have something to say about this. 

9 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Why is everyone calling people simple in this thread? I'm as simple as f**k. If I knew what to say, I'd have something to say about this. 

It's fine, I quite like this mental picture people build up of you only for it to be miles and miles out.

I do pretty well out of life for someone so simple, wierd innit ? 

Edited by parkerowl