Fernando

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

You can't acknowledge his drop in performance? Really?

It was a sarcatic comment aimed at Holmowl cos he was previously suggesting I wouldn't know unless I spoke to him and his teammates.

Oh shlt

Got Holmes and Homowl mixed up. Durrr. Soz holmowl :ph34r:

Edited by Beholder

On 24/09/2016 at 17:06, StudentOwl said:

I think I'd drop him for the next game. It's not nice watching a player of such quality struggling and he perhaps needs a couple of weeks on the bench to rediscover his form. Looks like a man who has lost his way a bit... I'm sure he'll bounce back but it's certainly not happening for him right now

how on earth do you 'rediscover form' sat on a bench???

2 minutes ago, Beholder said:

It was a sarcatic comment aimed at Holmowl cos he was previously suggesting I wouldn't know unless I spoke to him and his teammates.

Dont recall that.

But its safe to accuse me of anything. My memory is shot to pieces. At work, whenever a document went missing, even junior staff used to say with complete confidence, Holmowl ( yes its my real name) had it last, because they were 100% sure I would not remember.

I do remember football stuff, old girlfriends and films. But nothing important.

Just now, Holmowl said:

Dont recall that.

But its safe to accuse me of anything. My memory is shot to pieces. At work, whenever a document went missing, even junior staff used to say with complete confidence, Holmowl ( yes its my real name) had it last, because they were 100% sure I would not remember.

I do remember football stuff, old girlfriends and films. But nothing important.

Sorry mate, got you mixed up with Holmes.

In many ways he was the reason why we had the season we had last time around. He invariably turned losses into draws and draws into wins.

This season is not going his way so far. There could be many reasons why but the events of August have unsettled him, they may have unsettled the whole team?

Whether he's happy about it or not he's a Wednesday player until January at least and TBH I don't seem him being sold until next summer. So he has had no choice but to knuckle down and play and in all fairness to him he's done that. He hasn't hit the heights of last season but that was always going to be difficult as he was exceptional last time around.

I think he's falling into the trap of trying too hard and he's frustrated that it's not working out for him in the same way as last season but I do think he will eventually settle down and it will click for him and the team and I still believe our promotion credentials this season are stronger with him than without him.

I'm not going to defend Fernando in any way shape or form when I was watching  Back on the TV when I got home from the forest match...

I couldn't believe at the match how he was missing all the chances that if he had them last season he would have slotted in easy .well I noticed watching back on the TV that forest did a extremely good job on FF doing things LIKE pulling him kicking him look back for yourself I think teams have realised if they frustrate FF they take part how Sheffield Wednesday like to play 

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

No. 

Just made it up. 

Seems like you've made your mind up and will see what you want to see. 

You accusing him of doing that deliberately? 

Not at all, but I saw us getting raped constantly down there right, and only reach there trying to defend it, unless Bannan came across.

I reckon its you that is seeing what you want to see to be reyt fair.

Guest Copthorneowl
3 hours ago, poite said:

I said I wouldn't be bothered which is very different to being thrilled. I wouldn't want him to sign for another championship club

Lets be right FF is the heartbeat of our team, many would expect me to say that but if we lose him well be lucky to get somebody half as good.

Why do people really think he wants away.  Life would be so much less complicated for him if he went to another club but since his raft of apologies he's done everything to ensure he stays, apologies to all and sundry, fabulous charitable money donation, crying when he scored his second (and winning goal), public shows of sincerity - it would have been easier and cheaper to ask for a move and for sure there would be plenty of takers.

For FS give the guy a break and support him 100% still can't believe those who won't forgive him and would love to see you ask forgiveness for your mistakes (if you've ever made one) and be treated with the same disdain as you are treating Fernando.

Lots of love Frenando. Xxxxx

Guest Copthorneowl
Just now, captain jack said:

He's not at his best, if CC got sacked (hyperthetical I know) I bet FF would be gone within a week 

He'll come back starting tomorrow - win 1-0 FF scores.