Fernando

17 hours ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Do as Carlos says or roger off 

16 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Dosn't want to play there and his fault for the goal.

I'd be dragging him off

16 hours ago, Chardron said:

His head's not in it again. Just stands and watches with his hands up when he loses the ball.

16 hours ago, Beholder said:

Miss almost looked deliberate.

Atrocious miss.

What is going on?!

Some of these quotes. 

Hope every single one of you is feeling a bit daft today. 

Weve got people accusing him of deliberately missing, to ruining the team spirit of a side that just came back again. 

Tell me - are you all going do this every time we are having a bad game? 

Forestieri's clever pass to Fletcher enabled the 2nd goal. I thought he worked hard, caused them problems and created space for others. Not his best game but he was still head and shoulders above 80% of the players on the pitch (Forest players included)

Edited by Apple

34 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Some of these quotes. 

Weve got people accusing him of deliberately missing, to ruining the team spirit of a side that just came back again. 

Not at all, he was a fault for the goal. I personally would have taken him off for his first half performance.

As I later stated he turned it round second half.

Stand by my comments. 

Guest Copthorneowl
37 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Some of these quotes. 

With you 100%, a fans forum allows for anybody to say anything but sometimes I can't help wondering if we all support the same team.

Can't believe how much FF did for us last year (and will this) he was the man that had a lot to do with other good players coming here. Media love him players love him, most of us see only a terrific never say die player who gives his all but some see what they want to see.

Hes had some difficult times but never stops trying and he's already made the difference in two of our few wins.

The single most important player in our team.

The most exciting player in terms of quality and attacking threat we've had for years.

To lose him to another club would be a disaster in terms of our ambition, and intentions over the next season or two.

Constructive opinions on his performances by all means, but some of the pre-pubescent squeelings in this thread make my teeth itch.

Edited by Mr Farrell

I think the problem is and it's not just forestieri it's the whole squad, they are just scared to shoot! Last season they all seem abit more confident to just have a pop at times, they're trying to walk it in as a team to much for me and need to just think roger it and have a pop at goal. As for everyone else saying all this about forestieri is a ducking joke he's had a bad game so what he's aloud a bad game every now and then you can't expect him to be messi every game, think there right back had him Sussed out at times, but roger it on with Tuesday

18 hours ago, northeastowl said:

He's not playing a team game. Everything he's doing is to make himself look good and not for the good of the team. Keeps slowing the play down doing skills when the simple pass would open them up.

I would suggest you take a look at our winner, if that's not playing for the team, nothing is.

4 minutes ago, southstand said:

Still not convinced all is right with FF and some of his team mates attitude towards him. 

Really hope I'm wrong

Weren't you the one spreading bs about him not signing autographs etc. 

Amazing how you have little to contribute apart from spreading sh*te about one of our players. 

"His fault for the goal"

:laugh:

Utter nonsense.

Some people are desperate to see something to slate him for. It's pathetic.

He didn't have a great game yesterday but he worked incredibly hard all game and was trying to make things happen. It's disappointing he had an air shot when he had an open goal but suggesting he did it deliberately is horseshit.

1 hour ago, Maddogbob said:

Not at all, he was a fault for the goal. I personally would have taken him off for his first half performance.

As I later stated he turned it round second half.

Stand by my comments. 

He was at fault for the goal? 

You mean the 30 yard strike, that took a wicked deflection off Bannan? 

You seriously blaming him for that? 

Farcical. 

12 minutes ago, southstand said:

Still not convinced all is right with FF and some of his team mates attitude towards him. 

Really hope I'm wrong

Same here, just needs a couple of goals and the fans to start singing his name to bring him back into top gear.

He's a player that needs to feel loved