Fernando

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

And no doubt you'd call/accuse FF, or any other players for that matter, the things that you post on here to his face. 

Scrap the hard man routine. 

Nobody takes you seriously. 

I wouldn't even give him the time of day to even speak to him in fairness.

1 minute ago, parkerowl said:

Agree about Westwood, cost us points this season so far.

It's all about selective memories though isn't it. Pulled off a wordly on Saturday which would have put Forest 2-0. 

And what about Joao? Or are we focusing on FF cause he's an easy target.

Absolutely no consistency to your argument.

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

And no doubt you'd call/accuse FF, or any other players for that matter, the things that you post on here to his face. 

Scrap the hard man routine. 

Nobody takes you seriously. 

it's not a hard man routine its called sticking up for yourself. when the rules on the site are clearly being broken again and again and nothing gets done about it once again because my view is against the consensus of the site.

Just now, parkerowl said:

it's not a hard man routine its called sticking up for yourself. when the rules on the site are clearly being broken again and again and nothing gets done about it once again because my view is against the consensus of the site.

You post inflammatory bs and then cry when someone gives you a bit of stick back. 

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

It's all about selective memories though isn't it. Pulled off a wordly on Saturday which would have put Forest 2-0. 

Generous with your praise there. It was a good save - but one he should be expected to make. I'd be questioning him had he not done so. Westwood is a quality keeper, no doubt, but his performances have cost us in recent games.  

2 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

And what about Joao? Or are we focusing on FF cause he's an easy target.

Absolutely no consistency to your argument.

I haven't really seen Joao enough to make an opinion this season, I wasn't at Brentford but I have seen his miss which was shocking. And i'd have told Westwood to calm it after Birmingham, what more do you want me to say ? 

I focused on FF because it's a FF thread and he refused to play the other two did not.

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You post inflammatory bs and then cry when someone gives you a bit of stick back. 

I don't cry, I find it hilarious that it's different rules for different posters.

Abit like Wednesday players, some can do and say what they like others can't.

if someone doesn't agree with you and certain others they're labelled thick. i'd love to know what you do for a job i bet you earn loadsa money as your so so clever.

Edited by parkerowl

3 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

I don't cry, I find it hilarious that it's different rules for different posters.

if someone doesn't agree with you and certain others they're labelled thick. i'd love to know what you do for a job i bet you earn loadsa money as your so so clever.

they don't earn much in academia mate

8 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

You're. 

11 minutes ago, Beholder said:

I don't really agree with Parkerowl but he has his right to his opinion.

No need for personal attcks so I'm with him on that.

I would question if he does have right to his view, reading back on them, he seems he has a personal vendetta against him, makes me wonder if FF is safe to be in the same vicinity as him.

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

I would question if he does have right to his view, reading back on them, he seems he has a personal vendetta against him, makes me wonder if FF is safe to be in the same vicinity as him.

it's not a secret that I don't like him. When would I ever be in the same vicinity as him anyway? very strange comment. 

12 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Generous with your praise there. It was a good save - but one he should be expected to make. I'd be questioning him had he not done so. Westwood is a quality keeper, no doubt, but his performances have cost us in recent games.  

Totally agree he's cost us recently, but over the course of the season he'll save us more points than lose. As per last season.  In regards to the save at the weekend, I certainly didn't turn around to my mate and say 'easy that; expected him to save that.' It looked a great save live, and even better back on the TV. Top, top save. Not many other Champ keepers would of got a hand to that IMO.

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

Totally agree he's cost us recently, but over the course of the season he'll save us more points than lose. As per last season.  In regards to the save at the weekend, I certainly didn't turn around to my mate and say 'easy that; expected him to save that.' It looked a great save live, and even better back on the TV. Top, top save. Not many other Champ keepers would of got a hand to that IMO.

One for the cameras, in my opinion. Deserves credit for it, of course, but no worldie. 

2 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

it's not a secret that I don't like him. When would I ever be in the same vicinity as him anyway? very strange comment. 

So you have an irrational dislike of someone you have never meet, I take it you do go to Hillsborough if so, then you seem a viable threat to the safety of one of the players.

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Cause and effect.

Forestieri did something stupid ( not just one thing, it was over a period of time) and it will take a while for the whiff to blow away. It has created some cynisism in some fans- like Parkerowl.

It's affecting his play too because his aura of confidence has been replaced by trying too hard. He want's to get fans back on side.

That's what happens when a problem is created out of nothing and the person then tries to overcome it. So pointless.