Whelmometer - where is your whelm?

2 hours ago, Mollymae's Dad said:

Which way we travelling in this hole?

It's a black hole of disappointment and we are being inexorably drawn into the centre where we will be crushed into oblivion.

Hope that helps.

• Haha 2

Really building at present. We are definitely settling down and consistently improving. Having Byers and Luongo back, with Windass on the horizon, is gonna give us another lift. Even though we have only lost 1 in 13, we’ve had too many draws. I’m expecting a strong run of back to back wins, with us closing on the top 2 by the new year.

33 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Really building at present. We are definitely settling down and consistently improving. Having Byers and Luongo back, with Windass on the horizon, is gonna give us another lift. Even though we have only lost 1 in 13, we’ve had too many draws. I’m expecting a strong run of back to back wins, with us closing on the top 2 by the new year.

How many light years is it to “the horizon “? …another two weeks?

I can see one or two green shoots of improvement, I don't know how but the 3 at the back with 2 splitting wide is sort of taking shape. Also a lot less passing it around at the back is helping.

We have an abundance of midfield players Moore needs to sort that out as I don't think it has clicked.

Two strikers looks like our best bet. Probably Gregory and another.