Whelmometer - where is your whelm?

Zero

Can't get any lower. I've drifted away from football before in the 40 years since I first went to Hillsborough, but not for long. This will be my second absence if Pulis is appointed, can't explain how how little interest I have wasting time on a Pulis team 

On 21/09/2016 at 11:57, heppers said:

Given we have improved the squad, have some stability, have more points than at this point last year, Fessi has had a wobble but stayed, some fans are about to be banned, etc...

Where are you on the whelmometer?

There isn’t a number low enough

• Like 1

Alongside Wednesdays points deduction -?....just out of love with the game,& despair at alleged antics of the Club i have supported(and will ALWAYS support) since i moved to Hillsborough from Attercliffe 58 years ago...

I dont hate the Blades,my Dad a lifelong 'fan' & feel the 'friendly' rivalry that once existed has moved to a(to me) bewildering hatred almost of each other...but even our City rivals have managed 2 spells in the top tier,whilst we have languished in lower Divisions,unable to awake the sleeping Giant that was once the mighty OWLS...

Like Tantalus staring through the gates of hell,at the outside world he can see,but not touch,or no longer be a part of,we try(and repeatedly fail) to achieve our goal.

Looking to our rivals,other than financially,is it even a goal worth achieving?...maybe one,or 2 miserable seasons in the top tier for most,struggling every game.?

Yes,i know there are some for whom the Premier League promised land,offers rich's beyond belief,but for the Hull's,SUFC, Norwich,Huddersfields,,of this World,a harsher,more stressful fate awaits...

• Like 1