Official Owls Deadline Day Thread Rumours & Done Deal.

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I've heard from a very unreliable source that Chansiri has rushed a rep down to London to speak with Adebayor. As I say extremely unreliable so don't get excited

I have now also heard this from an unreliable source.

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

he'd be the best striker in the league by far. Even if he wasn't putting 100% into it

based on? Because its not his previous goals in the champ, nor his goals in the prem over the last few years, nor his mentality and attitude.

I've heard from a very unreliable source that Chansiri has rushed a rep down to London to speak with Adebayor. As I say extremely unreliable so don't get excited

1 minute ago, southportdc said:

I have now also heard this from an unreliable source.

I have heard this from 2 unreliable sources

God no. Please just please don't do it.

Fingers crossed it's untrue.

Guest domSWFC
2 minutes ago, Caicos Owl said:

I have heard this from 2 unreliable sources

Atleast we aren't after him. We've already got one player who can't wait to get off the team bus... 

Different circumstances, but still... 

5 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

That Ravel Morrison is class, we've already got one disruptive player though, dont want any more.

Give it a rest. 

Did he run you over with his bike recently? 

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

based on he's too good for the championship 

which is why prem clubs are queuing up for him. Oh, wait, they aren't. With his attitude hes barely good enough for the conference. Which is generally why he spends most of his time without a club 

Another McGeady. Great skills but the lad's just not bothered. Frankly, if a player of his quality played at this level it would be nothing short of disgraceful. Actually, I can see this happening for two reasons. One, Carlos likes to rescue lost souls. He always thinks he can do what other managers have failed to do, and bring out the best in a player (hence McGeady). Two, Wednesday were linked with him last time, and when asked Carlito said something along the lines of "we're monitoring the situation".

6 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

based on? Because its not his previous goals in the champ, nor his goals in the prem over the last few years, nor his mentality and attitude.

I agree. Fulham are in talks with him and I'd rather they get him and all the baggage that goes with him. His wages would be another point of contention.