Official Owls Deadline Day Thread Rumours & Done Deal.

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

which is why prem clubs are queuing up for him. Oh, wait, they aren't. With his attitude hes barely good enough for the conference. Which is generally why he spends most of his time without a club 

Well no because he costs a lot of money. You think if we could get him on any wage that we're paying to any of our players we wouldn't take a gamble on him?

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well no because he costs a lot of money. You think if we could get him on any wage that we're paying to any of our players we wouldn't take a gamble on him?

I'd hope not. Proven time and time again, he has the mentality of a petulant 4 year old, and generally doesnt care, oh, and hes also greedy as f*ck, hence your point, so theres no way he would turn up for 30k a week.

14 minutes ago, southportdc said:

I have now also heard this from an unreliable source.

12 minutes ago, Caicos Owl said:

I have heard this from 2 unreliable sources

8 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

According to multiple unreliable sources , I hear we are after Adebayor. 

Quite a few Whooooshs pulled in there!!!

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

I'd hope not. Proven time and time again, he has the mentality of a petulant 4 year old, and generally doesnt care, oh, and hes also greedy as f*ck, hence your point, so theres no way he would turn up for 30k a week.

Well if we don't sign him we can have a friendly bet and see how he will do in the championship for Fulham, i'm sure he'll bag plenty of goals. You reckon he won't score many?

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well if we don't sign him we can have a friendly bet and see how he will do in the championship for Fulham, i'm sure he'll bag plenty of goals. You reckon he won't score many?

I reckon he might score a few at first, then, after 3 months max get disillusioned and fail to even turn up. If he can't get motivated by 180k a week, he really won't for 30k. 

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

He would definitely score a few - but I would be willing to bet he wouldn't last the whole season without throwing the teddy

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I'll bet you 50£ he doesn't score 10 in the champ this season. 

Money to SCH. 

4 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

I reckon he might score a few at first, then, after 3 months max get disillusioned and fail to even turn up. If he can't get motivated by 180k a week, he really won't for 30k. 

ok, i'll make an Adebayor watch thread if he goes to Fulhm in non-SWFC. Or here if he comes to us lol. You get bonus points if he fails to turn up. I just think despite his flaws his quality will be too much for our league

4 minutes ago, s110wl said:

I'll bet you 50£ he doesn't score 10 in the champ this season. 

Money to SCH. 

bugger that