Do we want FF to play again?

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Yeah, would be happy for him to play again as long as he can apologise and stop being a little bïtch.

Not a chance mate, if it dun't look like he's putting a shift in tne fans will be all over him...

starting to make those moments last year where he told Carlos he didn't feel fit enough to play and the back to back red cards look a little less accidental now...

Guest Hirstpower

I loved the little man, but he's really messed up now and no way back in my opinion. Even if he appoligsed, he probably would damage the dressing room, so on that basis, we should get as much as possible for him. I've no doubt we can find some special players with say 12 million. We just signed one for £4 million in Abdi.

watford fans say he's better than FF and scram said the same. Trust in CC.

Edited by Hirstpower

Would fine 1-2 weeks wages or maximum and play again if poss, at very least so as not to lower his value as would do in reserves, would put a 20m tag on him too.

hopefully he would see error of ways tho and knuckle down after window, only him n agent win if he goes

Yes I want to see him play for us again, this should never have been played as it has but thats the negatives of social media. He was, has and will (hopefully) continue to be an awesome, game changing player. He was our best player last season and should be offered an improved deal IMHO. I would think he's been badly advised and this should no way have made it to the public domain.

Just now, gaz62uk said:

I think he's got a lot of people in each ear talking big money and unsettling him and i think he will regret what he's done. but i'm sure he's seen AA contract also and its more than his and he's spit the dummy out also.

4 minutes ago, Wednesday-Wonderland said:

He needs to apologise and earn back everyone's respect. 

Otherwise I hope we're in a healthy enough financial position let him rot in the reserves until January, when we slap a £15m price tag on him.

This... and refuse to sell him to a Championship rival come what may.

Why should we give any of them an advantage to our detriment?

He's a great player and if he leaves under these circumstances, I'm sure he will have huge regrets about his lack of integrity when he's on his death bed. He's at a big club which is playing really well, the fans adore him, its coming up to our 150th anniversary and he wants to leave what Carlos/DC are building? He needs to get his head looked at.

Sell him sharpish so we have as much time as possible to bring in replacement(s). Just not to a promotion rival

1 minute ago, VictoryBell said:

I think we should wait until the true and sure story comes out. For all we know, his grandmother might have committed suicide and every other story might be nonsense. Patience is the key. Be not quick to judgment, I tell thee!

Do you think Carlos would've been as angry as he was if that was the case? You'd assume that when FF said 'his head wasn't right' before the Villa game he would've found out why

Guest Darth Sturrock

We need to wait until the full story is out and the dust has settled before making judgement... but I sincerely hope, that he (FF) gets his head together, eats a bit of humble pie, apologises and earns his place back in the team....

Remember the lad will have had his agent waffling at him, as well as other football clubs trying to turn his head. despite everything, that's not an easy thing to turn your back on. He's only human and a young lad, when all's said and done. By all accounts he's quite an emotional kid as well, so not easy. He needs to sit down and have a chat with Carlos...

7 minutes ago, owls66 said:

Ball is firmly in his court, in my opinion.

I think the balls in our court, its not ad if we need to sell. If we don't want to sell then don't, put him reserves for a couple of weeks till his "heads right". Got show him and the rest of the squad there not bigger than the club.

Obviously if a ridiculous offer comes then I'd probably say get rid & bring 2-3 quality players in although we may be forced to pay over the odds.

Regardless of whether you want him to play again or not, I do think we should sell him if he wants to leave

I appreciate the stance and strength it shows to just freeze him out, but with a c. £14 million asset, it makes more sense to cash in than see that value dwindle for the only reason being to save face. £14 million replaces Fernando for nothing, freezing him out does not 

5 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

What, you calling Carlos a liar ?

How can we tell when we don't understand what Carlos is saying, most of the time?:biggrin:

Anyhow, I haven't heard CC say anything definitive about this. Maybe I haven't heard as much as others.

1 minute ago, Ash77 said:

Would fine 1-2 weeks wages or maximum and play again if poss, at very least so as not to lower his value as would do in reserves, would put a 20m tag on him too.

hopefully he would see error of ways tho and knuckle down after window, only him n agent win if he goes

1 minute ago, bexhill owl said:

Yes I want to see him play for us again, this should never have been played as it has but thats the negatives of social media. He was, has and will (hopefully) continue to be an awesome, game changing player. He was our best player last season and should be offered an improved deal IMHO. I would think he's been badly advised and this should no way have made it to the public domain.

Completely agree, quality player and we need him, missed him today.

Those that aren't happy will come round. I've been watching Wednesday 40yrs and we've got some dummy spitting fans who'll soon change the tune back again. 

DC is doing the right thing, stand firm. 3 more weeks and he won't be able to play for anybody but us. We now have the cash to show we're not be fecked about with.

7 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Sack his agent.

Make a full apology.

Sign a new contract.

Donate this week's wages to bluebell wood or the children's hospital.

If he does this then it's a yes from me.

I agree but the first 2 will not happen.

I certainly want him to play again, you'd be daft not to want it, he's a great player in this league, I'd rather him be with us than against us!