Norwich City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Probably going to be our toughest league game of the season this, a win would be brilliant, a draw would be good and a defeat would be dissapointing but I predict it will be one of the three...

I just hope we play well in front of the cameras and don't pick up any injuries or red cards...

UTO, FTB, WAWAW !

To the tune of He's Got the Whole World in his Hands...

ALTOGETHER NOW...

We're super and we're sexy and we're going up

We're super sexy and we're going up

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

Well, this one has snuck up on me a bit. Getting to the end of our holiday and been relaxing etc, knew we were playing Norwich obviously but To then discover its a late kick off has confused me a bit. Got a bbq planned for 4pm here so thought I'd miss the game. Why is it 5.30? Are we on the TV? 

Now I fully realise and appreciate that I'm gonna struggle to get a sensible answer here but come on owlstalk, help a brother out. 

I believe that we are on Sky. Yes. 

My girlfriend has just got Sky Sports again having previously packed it in so the fact that Wednesday are on every week at the moment is obviously good for our relationship.

If this was a battle of birds we would absolutely destroy them. Owls would savage a tiny canary.

Unfortunately, this battle has to be decided by humans kicking a ball.

For this reason I think we will just about lose 1-2. But there will be lots of sexy football on display 

HOOOOOOOOOOOOPS 

From the pictures, I can tell that the thread's another classic Pauli. I'll get around to reading it later after taking the little un to the toy shop. 

Rumour has it we've bid £7 million for Naismith and for all their other players too, so I expect that all of them will be unsettled and expecting a good rattling Delia Smith style, possibly with us coming from behind. Interesting ball boys Delia sends out btw. Naked apart from bow ties. And they're all ripped and between the ages of 21-25.

Anyhow, Norwich 0 Sheffield Wednesday 11 (Atdhe Nuhiu 3, Fernando "Wednesday til I die, feck off Derby" Forestieri 4, and Gary "See, I told you I was good" Hooper 4).

Don't forget a little song for Delia boys. Something about sticking your Christmas Turkey up yer 'arris should do it.

Guest 1banana2banana

Setting off in 1 hour, on my own but taking the 8foot foresteri flag, hopefully that alone will convince him to stay. Failing that it's off to halfords to get him a Raleigh chopper.