Norwich City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Very nice OMDT pauli, very nice indeed...!

Love the song... hopefully like our performance this evening, calm and measured with a growing confidence before ooomph, band FF and Fletch bang a couple in just after half time before a solid and emphatic defensive display sees the game out.

Big test today, I reckon Norwich are the team most able to get out of this league and any result will be a real testament to how we are developing as a team.

Head says 1-1

Heart says 0-2 with the second half drowned in Wednesdayites singing You're foookin shiit and then choruses of we're on our way.

Will be watching on the tellybox before going to the best Italian in the country in Gisburn tonight.

Respect to those travelling.

Good trip and stay safe boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Westwood~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Palmer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lees~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hutch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pudil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Melo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~Lee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bannan~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Abdi~~~~~~~~~~~Forestieri~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fletch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subs

Wildsmith

Hunt

Semedo

Wallace

Hooper

Joao

Nuihu

Norwich 2 Wednesday 0 (Hutch sent off 1st Half).......:-(

Go on you Blue and White wizaaaards!  Another annoying kick off time for those of us in the Far East so going to bed at 21:30 and up at 00:30 for kick off!

I've not seen us lose yet during middle of the night kick offs so let's keep that record going!

Great OMDT Pauli...reckon Delia went like the clappers in her day....

Excellent work Pauli...I was unaware of the recent history of the place. The 'muck Industry' must have moved in after the 'Opium Trade' fell away and they put in a dual-carriageway to join the city to the rest of the UK. Mucky Norwich...who would have thought it.

..oi carrrn't read...oi carrrn't royt ...but oi carrrrrnnn make surm mustard...seed...stuff.

Tough game today. Like Norwich...quite a smart little city. Abdi-Time and hopefully we can try smashing in some long range efforts and not try walking it in. Keep it tight defensively I will be happy with a hard fought point.

COME OOOONNNN WEDNESDAAAAAAAAYYYYYY...

Ready for the 2.30am kick off here down in a cold Canberra! 

Horrible feeling that Jerome will score early for them.......then FF will get in his bike with a couple then Hooper will glide past their keeper and make it 3-1 in the 96th minute!