Norwich City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

If FF goes just for money then he's not the guy we thought. Saying he wanted to stay here for rest of his career. Makes Cc and Dc look like idiots too as both have said were not selling our best players. Dc is worth millions so why would we need the money. 

Selling to our rivals then he goes and scores 2 against us. How embarrassing. 

Edited by S1Owl

Just now, S1Owl said:

If FF goes just for money then he's not the guy we thought. Saying he wanted to stay here for rest of his career. Makes Cc and Dc look like idiots too as both have said were not selling our best players. Dc is worth millions so why would we need the money

No it doesn't players and agents can engineer moves the club would have no choice but to sell not saying this happening on this occasion 

2 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

If FF goes just for money then he's not the guy we thought. Saying he wanted to stay here for rest of his career. Makes Cc and Dc look like idiots too as both have said were not selling our best players. Dc is worth millions so why would we need the money

DC and CC have also made bold statements. He's contracted to us so we can keep him

8 minutes ago, Bukta said:

Advice needed please chaps....

I am somewhere remote with an iPad and a 24 hour subscription to wifi. Do I need to download an app to pick up a stream or will I be ok?

thanks

I think ink you'll need some form of sky app

18 minutes ago, Bukta said:

Advice needed please chaps....

I am somewhere remote with an iPad and a 24 hour subscription to wifi. Do I need to download an app to pick up a stream or will I be ok?

thanks

Spend the 6 quid for now tv for the day, It's worth it for a perfect stream imo. I always do it for our games.