Forestieri

Hopefully you're right. 

It's just frustrating when we seem to have got everything together and then this supposed bid comes in. 

This is what happens when you have top quality players plying their trade for you though. 

I know some of the other lads have been linked with moves (Westwood, Lees etc), but there seems to be a bit more substance to this one unfortunately (i.e. an actual bid, as opposed to talk of one). 

Fingers crossed it will be all put to bed relatively soon and FF will still be very much a Wednesday player. 

Suppose we getting a taste of how the likes of Blackburn fans were getting regarding Rhodes,been linked with a club nearly every week. For what it's worth I can't see him leaving, not for a fellow champ side anyway. I think Carlos and Mr C know he's our prized asset and that it wouldn't be wise to start dismantling the team 

Just now, Coyt said:

Suppose we getting a taste of how the likes of Blackburn fans were getting regarding Rhodes,been linked with a club nearly every week. For what it's worth I can't see him leaving, not for a fellow champ side anyway. I think Carlos and Mr C know he's our prized asset and that it wouldn't be wise to start dismantling the team 

And upsetting the fans in the process. 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, S_W_F_C said:

Come on you say FF is replaceable with 4 players that immediately spring to mind. Yet you can't name them. 

Who are they? And you've had about 4 hours now to research this

Waiting 

:tango:  You're obsessive.

Just now, ANDY said:

Let's hope it's something we can get used too

it means we're doing well as a team and our players are performing brilliant individually. 

Agreed. 

Just casting a little bit of a shadow at the moment. 

The most galling thing is the idea of losing him to Derby County. lol 

20 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I'd agree. 

All this speculation isn't particularly helpful. 

If Derby's intention was to rattle a few cages then they've certainly succeeded. 

We need everyone focused on the task in hand, not worrying about players sodding off to Derby County, no matter how good they are. 

The club can't run a round commenting on every rumour, all it would do if they did comment on this particular one would only increase the speculation.

The simple facts that he's not going anywhere.

Just now, Holmes said:

The club can't run a round commenting on every rumour, all it would do if they did comment on this particular one would only increase the speculation.

The simple facts that he's not going anywhere.

I know. 

Not sure what more the club can do than have CC telling Derby to F off. 

Suppose it's just a case of riding it out and seeing what happens. 

Guest wilyfox
Just now, Paolo Di Catio said:

He's called your bluff

That I can't name 4 decent wingers to replace FF on the left? It's really not hard. 

6 minutes ago, Coyt said:

I don't know how I would get ANY football education without coming on here lol

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, S_W_F_C said:

No your post has no substance and you've made it up.

Reverting back to the original point FF is irreplaceable in this current window as proven by your no show on names.

Case dismissed 

My post was an opinion. My opinion doesn't exist? lol