Forestieri

Think we all need to chill out a bit.

What of any substance has actually happened with this situation?

An (apparently) unenthusiastic goal celebration from a lad who had covered every blade of grass for the previous 80+ minutes and an alleged (derisory) offer from a inferior club, treading water...

Just cos the old bloke next door likes to watch my Mrs unpack the shopping... Doesn't mean he's gonna get to have a go on her!

(Note I'd much rather that than Fernando go to Derby)

Guest wilyfox
7 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

One is almost certainly Vydra :ph34r:

He isn't, actually. lol

i was thinking more of a left-winger replacement than second-striker. Do like Vydra though. 

9 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Fair play. To be honest, at this point I'd rather cling to the hope FF will remain faithful to us. The time for recommending possible replacements would be if the worst happens. 

I can't think of anyone who would be as effective and versatile and fit so well into our style of play.

Don't forget, the ones in the championship that spring to mind are

a, not as good and

b, would command a ridiculous fee

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

So, Derby don't talk about transfer targets, but we know about interest in Fernando, and Wells?

F**k off Derby.

Odd isn't it gary megson

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Beholder said:

I can't think of anyone who would be as effective and versatile and fit so well into our style of play.

Don't forget, the ones in the championship that spring to mind are

a, not as good and

b, would command a ridiculous fee

Perhaps, because you're only looking for finished articles as a direct replacement? FF wasn't a year ago. His replacement might need to grow into the role just as Nando did. Anyway, not into name-dropping at the moment. I want Nando to stay. End of. 

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Judge....?

Don't get me started on that suggestion lol

Just now, wilyfox said:

Perhaps, because you're only looking for finished articles as a direct replacement? FF wasn't a year ago. His replacement might need to grow into the role just as Nando did. Anyway, not into name-dropping at the moment. I want Nando to stay. End of. 

Don't get me started on that suggestion lol

We're going to do the player merry-go-round, Forestieri to Derby, Knockaert to Wednesday, Judge to Brighton, Some League One attacking midfielder to Brentford. 

Written in the stars :ph34r::rolleyes:

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

We're going to do the player merry-go-round, Forestieri to Derby, Knockaert to Wednesday, Judge to Brighton, Some League One attacking midfielder to Brentford. 

Written in the stars :ph34r::rolleyes:

Deary me. You'll be working Dunk into the equation next.