Forestieri

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I don't know how I would get ANY football education without coming on here lol

Well judging by most of your posts you don't have much 

I can't see him going anywhere, as Carlos has said, we don't need to sell players, we don't want to sell players. It would be a disastrous move from DC, and in a way, he is irreplaceable, I can't think of a single player within reason, who plays with such skill, and work rate that fits into how we play perfectly, around at the moment. Added to the fact, everyone has kind of fallen in love with the little guy, it would cause quite a mess.

Having said that, I would love Fernando to just do a cheeky tweet about how happy he is, or a new contract to be signed asap, if not to reassure those that are a little worried, but just to shut the smug Derby fans and more so their local journalists up who for some reason think they are the big cheese in the division.

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Coming from a bloke that states FF could be replaced by anyone of 4 players (all that have no name)

Whose lost the plot?

Come on let's settle this and let's have the names, you might be absolutely spot on. 

I won't bow to your demands. :picnic:

I don't think this can be passed off as just a BS rumour anymore as its being reported by several outlets. Don't get me wrong I think there is very little chance, if any of it happening but the information is obviously coming from somewhere and if it's from Fessi's agent then it's slightly concerning. That said, if it's all about getting a pay rise/new contract then we should and probably will get it sorted sharpish. Still don't believe there's much to worry about but it's gone beyond just some nobody on Twitter making sh!t up. 

Edited by Owlin' Wolf

Guest The Horse

Only people getting upset is about 20 fans over two forums.
Fernando and Carlos probably reading this and having a right laugh.

8 minutes ago, joe said:

I can't see him going anywhere, as Carlos has said, we don't need to sell players, we don't want to sell players. It would be a disastrous move from DC, and in a way, he is irreplaceable, I can't think of a single player within reason, who plays with such skill, and work rate that fits into how we play perfectly, around at the moment. Added to the fact, everyone has kind of fallen in love with the little guy, it would cause quite a mess.

Having said that, I would love Fernando to just do a cheeky tweet about how happy he is, or a new contract to be signed asap, if not to reassure those that are a little worried, but just to shut the smug Derby fans and more so their local journalists up who for some reason think they are the big cheese in the division.

cheeky tweet not needed it just needs chansiri to say a definate he's NOT FOR SALE  and that would be the end of it .no matter what forestieri ,his agent ,derby fans or anyone else says ...........

3 minutes ago, torryowl said:

cheeky tweet not needed it just needs chansiri to say a definate he's NOT FOR SALE  and that would be the end of it .no matter what forestieri ,his agent ,derby fans or anyone else says ...........

He did last night on Radio Sheffield

Edit, Carlos did.

There'll be a pic later in the week with FF in "that" office 

Edited by Paolo Di Catio

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Come on they don't have to be anything special. Just tick these boxes

Can make an immediate impact

Would probably need to be our leading goal scorer 

Can play left wing, striker or No 10

Is one of these players Charlie Mulgrew I know you like him :picnic:

Why would they need to be our leading scorer? FF was, but now we have Hooper, Fletcher, and Joao. Plenty of goals in them 3. More about provision for them. 

The interesting question doesn't seem to be the Derby bid which they are of course entitled to make and we are right to reject.

It's what if there were a premier league bid.  So say Swansea really did bid £10m.  Accept or reject?  I'd say reject. Clearly.  But there must be a biting point somewhere for us.  £50m from Juventus might well tempt us.  Might.  I wonder where the line is...

3 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Just prove I'm fair I'll take that one away then.

So immediate impact 

Can play anyone of three different positions to the level FF can 

I've called your bluff here Wily, they were at the tip of your tongue earlier as well.

Im going to even fairer. Forget 4 give me 2.

Leave the chap alone nobody likes a bully 

Guest wilyfox
8 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Just prove I'm fair I'll take that one away then.

So immediate impact 

Can play anyone of three different positions to the level FF can 

I've called your bluff here Wily, they were at the tip of your tongue earlier as well.

Im going to even fairer. Forget 4 give me 2.

Won't quit, will you... lol

Ok, I relent. They're my preferences for suitable replacement. Doubt anyone will agree, but such is life. They're names we've either been linked with (Callum McManaman and Adam Reach), or players I rate very highly (Ryan Fraser and Johnny Russell). They are my recommendations. 

I want Nando to stay as much as everyone else - but he is replaceable. 3 teams are promoted to the premier league every year. Only one of them ever had Forestieri, and he wasn't always in their team. 

Edited by wilyfox

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Won't quit, will you... lol

Ok, I relent. They're my preferences for suitable replacement. Doubt anyone will agree, but such is life. They're names we've either been linked with (Callum McManaman and Adam Reach), or players I rate very highly (Ryan Fraser and Johnny Russell). They are my recommendations. 

I want Nando to stay as much as everyone else - but he is replaceable. 3 teams are promoted to the premier league every year. Only one of them ever had Forestieri, and he wasn't always in their team. 

i'd have kept stum if i was you ....