Forestieri

Guest wilyfox
Just now, S_W_F_C said:

And they would all be adequately replace FF would they?

No guarantees in life or football. They'd fit the bill - in my opinion, to establish themselves as his replacement moving forward. But there's only one way to find out. Hopefully it won't come to that, because I'm confident FF will remain. 

Think someone mentioned today that The Sun were reporting that he was keen. 

Pretty sure The Sun just bought out Talksport so that's probably where that has come from. 

Funnily enough I've read a number of tweets, articles etc saying the exact opposite. 

Just now, richowl said:

either way this needs settling asap.

I'd agree. 

All this speculation isn't particularly helpful. 

If Derby's intention was to rattle a few cages then they've certainly succeeded. 

We need everyone focused on the task in hand, not worrying about players sodding off to Derby County, no matter how good they are. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I'd agree. 

If Derby's intention was to rattle a few cages then they've certainly succeeded. 

We need everyone focused on the task in hand, not worrying about players sodding off to Derby County, no matter how good they are. 

lol 

Guest wilyfox
31 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Bull. They don't exist or you'd name them. If your to make these claims at least back yourself up

"make these claims" lol

Not claiming I know the winning lottery numbers this week, just 4 players I think would be decent replacements if the worst happens. You're a bit of a drama queen. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I'd agree. 

this will definitely unsettle the squad not only FF.

not something we need with a tough game coming up saturday.

i don't see what joining derby will achieve? we can certainly compete with them on wages & we're pretty evenly matched on the pitch. if a premiership club comes in then thats a different story. 

Just now, richowl said:

this will definitely unsettle the squad not only FF.

not something we need with a tough game coming up saturday.

i don't see what joining derby will achieve? we can certainly compete with them on wages & we're pretty evenly matched on the pitch. if a premiership club comes in then thats a different story. 

I have no idea. 

They've had a few seasons of failing to get promoted. In their minds they're now like the Man U of the Championship or something. 

It's a strange one. They seem to be linked with a number of star players at various clubs. 

Why would he take a sidewards if not backwards step after only being here a year? No chance of this happening, especially at £7m.

Purely an attempt by Derby to try and satisfy their fans and make it look like they're trying to sign players, it was a derisory offer at best.