Forestieri

I don't get all this crap. People keep saying "There must be something to it, it's not going away" blah blah blah. The only reason why it's not going away are people on here constantly posting about it which gets filtered to twatter then lazy journalists stick it in rags to fill a corner.

I can honestly say Derby have no chance in signing him.

9 minutes ago, joe said:

The more it rumbles on, the more it seems it is about money and this has unsettled him in some way.

Someone has clearly got in his ear, he doesn't seem the type that is massively money motivated before this, or during his time at Watford.

He is just on the edge of playing this out really badly, he is pretty much a cult hero in a very short space of time here, there is absolutely no guarantee he will get a new contract out of this, or if the worst thing happens and he forces a move, that he will enjoy anything like the success elsewhere, if the fit isn't as right as it is here.

Such a shame to come out with a comment like he would happily end his career here, then after an agent gets in his ear, all of a sudden he doesn't want to be here.

So how do you know these facts? 

You're slating FF on what I pressure is all guesswork and making 2+2=7

Don't slate the boy on rumours, it won't end nicely

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Well done I rate 3 of the 4, I'm not sure about Fraser. So whilst I agree these would be excellent signings they are not in the same league as FF and we'd be significantly weaker if any of them came in as his replacement.

FF is a special talent and if this comes down to parity with other top earners, DC really shouldn't think twice.

I agree that FF is a special talent, and ours. DC should keep if he can. But much depends on the player and where his head's at. One of the 4 might step up in the way FF has this past year, if needs be. Primary objective, keep Nando. But, world doesn't end if he wants out. 

11 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

Someone has probably already put this up, so don't pope me. (Apparently "Pope" is now a verb!)

image.jpeg

Is that actually legitimate, or is it like that 'quote' from Steve Evans that circulated a couple of years ago that was something he'd never actually said about Leeds United?

1 minute ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

So how do you know these facts? 

You're slating FF on what I pressure is all guesswork and making 2+2=7

Don't slate the boy on rumours, it won't end nicely

I don't think I have mentioned them as facts have I! It just won't go away, it's my opinion. It was mentioned on talksport that FF wants to go, Rob Staton has acknowledge that, saying there are reasons they are saying this, which clearly points to money or contract issues. Again I have said he doesn't seem the kind of person who is overly money motivated, so from that, someone must have got in his ear.

I'm also not slating him, I said if this is the case, he seems to be on the edge of playing this out badly, fans don't like their club been held to ransom and if this is (not a fact by any means) what is happening, then my opinion is as above.

Yeh it will end terribly, he will read my opinion and think, balls to "joe" I was going to stay, but now.........

I have always had a longing to play at...(insert club here)....When I was a kid I used to watch (insert club here)....and wonder if one day I would ever play at (Insert stadium here)...

I can remember being enthralled watching (Insert player here)..as he dribbled down the wing and crossed it to (insert player here)...

(Insert club here) have the best football fans in the (Insert WORLD) here.

Although I am very happy at (Insert club here)...I would love to play at (insert club here)..

Its a f.ookin .. agents template...

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

True but automatic could do 

Depends how well we use the money. It is not - and never will be - Forestieri or bust. 

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I have always had a longing to play at...(insert club here)....When I was a kid I used to watch (insert club here)....and wonder if one day I would ever play at (Insert stadium here)...

I can remember being enthralled watching (Insert player here)..as he dribbled down the wing and crossed it to (insert player here)...

(Insert club here) have the best football fans in the (Insert WORLD) here.

Although I am very happy at (Insert club here)...I would love to play at (insert club here)..

Its a f.ookin .. agents template...

You are nothing but a cynic.

Oh, and correct.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Carry on and your having some pixie boot :tongue:

I hope that's a euphemism for you and I doing something v.saucy.